Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Lurkers, please read...

Ha, Ha, Ha....mmmm.

Nope, sorry it wasn't that funny. Compare it to the Germmans getting knocked out in the last minute of extra time. Now that's fecking hillarious.

Howayman said:
Ha, Ha, Ha....mmmm.

Nope, sorry it wasn't that funny. Compare it to the Germmans getting knocked out in the last minute of extra time. Now that's fecking hillarious.

Oh yes!!! Have to agree with that. Arrogant tw@ts. Now they watch somebody else win in their beloved Berlin!

I suppose the English are hoping that Portugal win so they at least say they got knocked out by the World Cup winner. It was nothing to do with a petualnt child or crap performance...... Yes i hate Fusspiel

HA HA HA :twisted:

I thought they played ok actually! just a moment of madness from the roondog. However if you are going to stamp on someone, thats the way to do it! :D

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
actually 1771 i couldn't disagree more. i hope anyone BUT portugal win. cheating f*cking homos.

Seconded. Cheating fking nancy boys. Not one man amongst them - dirty coniving oxygen thief fcuks.
:x :x :x

Still, looks like the new Pres at Real Madrid doesn't want Ronaldo.....so imagine what Rooney might do to him in the first Man Utd training session after the holidays!? :twisted: I feel better already 8)

Hopefully Rooney will give Ronaldo the same treatment and stamp on his nuts but alot harder! Lets seem that cheating f*@*&r wink after that!!!!

actually 1771 i couldn't disagree more. i hope anyone BUT portugal win. cheating f*cking homos.

Now there's even more reason to cheer on Portugal :twisted:

However, its football! I for one shalln't be watching the final as i couldn't give a flying feck who wins (bunch of overpaid primadona nonce tw@ts)

:D

i hope anyone BUT portugal win. cheating f*cking homos.

*Girl Alert*

Couldn't agree more CR. But then I'm torn between a rock and a hard place. Cheer for France...... 8O FRANCE!
It's going to stick in the throat that one!

:twisted:

i know. you're absolutely right. a dilemma that would have been made worse only by the presence of germany in the final. germany or france or portugal?!?

but that's not going to happen :D i can now cheer wholeheartedly for that other bunch of surrender monkeys. go italy!