• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Lurkers, please read...

Scorptin said:
Hey CR, I got the p**s taken when I mention the work thing! Double stanards!
Did your CSM ever tell you: "Do as I say, not as I do!"?

Double standards my foot!..Now get back to cleaning the landrovers.....

:p

Op_Int_and_Spy said:
Tea and Toast, another damn fine army tradition gone to the dogs! Not unlike Sports Afternoons on a Wednesday and Early Knock-Off on a Friday. It was 14:30 before I got away today!!!!!!
When I was a junior i was jealous of the SNCOs disappearing for T&T. It was like a Secret Society thing. Whatever happened to tradition...oh yes..it's not PC FFS!

Sports afternoons are too dangerous. Can't risk Smiffy being injured, he is off to *****Stan next week.

Early knock of Fridays. What a great perk that was! Can't afford to knock off now as still doing the work of 3 men to cover all those gapped posts.

and a hearty welcome to Fritzy and MCN (Div?) 8O

T&T..Good man Ginger!

We were due to re-start Wed sports afternoons.....until someone pointed out that there were too many guys deployed to do anything other than table tennis! :roll:

Meum_Cerebrum_Nocet said:
We were due to re-start Wed sports afternoons.....until someone pointed out that there were too many guys deployed to do anything other than table tennis! :roll:
Good job the Armed Forces are not over-stretched though. Maybe we could write to TCB and ask for a couple more Tom's to make up a decent Table Tennis tournament.

How about a Wed afternoon drinking competition???

What did we do before the t'internet was placed on our 'work' desktops? I'll always be a lurker at heart. Not being in the mainstream of things keeps you a little isolated about all the the rumours going on in the Corps

Just like an RSM should do...... 8O 8O

Hello Sir and welcome to ARRSE !!

:twisted:

Latest Threads