This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live
Having been branded a lurker on numerous occasions whilst strolling through Arnhem Block, I immediately turned to this thread.
I was puzzled to find not a single reference to:
* "keeni meeni",
* Sunglow Heating Services,
* The Classrooms at the back of the tithe barn,
* The standing record for the soldier with most FMT 3's to his name < in 1101's at that> ...
* The fire in the gorse bushes opposite the entrance to RM Hamworthy
* The pistol found on the cistern in the gents in the Schooner in darkest Co Down.
* The bouncers for the gigs in the Stour Centre and
* What Car 45 did next at Blue 11
* The night Taff dropped his pistol in the Elbow Rooms
<< That was before the fire in 1978>>