Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Lurkers, please read...

DesktopCommando said:
Avatur making 101

Find picture any size

goto www.imageshack.us

browse picture, or select url, or movie

select picture, click ok

click resize image, use drop down box to select avatur (or any size)

click host it!

then copy the box "hotlink for forums (1)"

and paste to here preview then save the picture or use it for humour in the post

I once tried making AVTUR. Bloody stuff made a right mess of the garden shed! :D

edited fpr sausage fingers

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
devexwarrior said:
welcome exnortherner and malfunction. may your arrse posting careers be long and happy :)

At least until you get "CR'd" and get your work hours arrse ban.

BTW, CR does this make you and "arrse ban-dit" sorry, but I'm easily pleased (exits left with child like grin on face)

badda boom.

he's here all week folks :)
Not if he gets bubbled for arrseing during working hours.

rebel_with_a_cause said:
devexwarrior said:
welcome exnortherner and malfunction. may your arrse posting careers be long and happy :)

At least until you get "CR'd" and get your work hours arrse ban.

BTW, CR does this make you and "arrse ban-dit" sorry, but I'm easily pleased (exits left with child like grin on face)

badda boom.

he's here all week folks :)
Not if he gets bubbled for arrseing during working hours.

CR you need to come and work for me where Arrseing in work time is not only condoned, but encouraged.

This is fucking brillaint! I'm the second member of our glorious Corps to find this fuckers account open and abuse it quite rightly!

And to top it off I knew he was a bloody scaley back!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!