Lunatic gets into number 10

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by JRHartley, Oct 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We've known this since 1997 what took the scum so long for the penny to drop

Todays scum headlines

2. Nice juxtaposition of the headline and photo though!
  3. I like it .... nice one JR :D :D :D
  4. How long before some extreamist nutter gets away with something like this. You have people scale Parliment and Buckingham Palace and some how manage not to get shot, is it beyond the relm of possibility that the real bombers will try the same thing.

Or is it that the police are to afaid to actualy shoot these people because they know they will be hung out to dry.
  5. But most people want to know when the lunatic is going to get out of Number 10!!!!
  6. He's currently hiding in Number 11.
  7. I can't believe that people actually voted for him to get in in the first place.
  8. It's an interesting thought. I've no idea what sort of protection they have at the Houses of Parliament, but you have to wonder what sort of defence they could mount against a dozen or so minimally trained terrorists armed with AK-47's gatecrashing the place through one of the public entrances. I'm sure they have a contingent of armed police lurking about somewhere but you have to wonder when dealing with people happy to die in an attack.