Lunatic gets into number 10

How long before some extreamist nutter gets away with something like this. You have people scale Parliment and Buckingham Palace and some how manage not to get shot, is it beyond the relm of possibility that the real bombers will try the same thing.

Or is it that the police are to afaid to actualy shoot these people because they know they will be hung out to dry.

I can't believe that people actually voted for him to get in in the first place.

Malteser said:
How long before some extremist nutter gets away with something like this. You have people scale Parliment and Buckingham Palace and somehow manage not to get shot, is it beyond the relm of possibility that the real bombers will try the same thing?
It's an interesting thought. I've no idea what sort of protection they have at the Houses of Parliament, but you have to wonder what sort of defence they could mount against a dozen or so minimally trained terrorists armed with AK-47's gatecrashing the place through one of the public entrances. I'm sure they have a contingent of armed police lurking about somewhere but you have to wonder when dealing with people happy to die in an attack.