Lump in my throat

The-Daddy said:
can't see them from here :(
Thats because you are in hartlepool?

Vimeiro said:
Just been standing outside my office watching a Spitfire doing victory rolls over the South Downs

Fcuking fantastic sight.
Phew.... i saw the thread title and thought you'd had some bad news from the doctor

The BoB flight have gone over the top of my mansion a couple of times in the last month or so and it made me want to walk as if I had no kneecaps, smoke a pipe while wearing an RAF No1 dress jacket and a cream Arran jumper, call all my friends Binky, and rename my dog to "ethnic minority" (Yes I know that was Guy Gibson, but I was on a roll)

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
I could here the engines over portsmouth at 19.35 but I couldn't see them.

One cannot beat the sound of a large Rolls piston thingy popping as it throttles back.

I'm amazed the date today is so far lost on people...........

Not when you work with "Sideways Ambling Crusaceans"

Yes , it's Battle of Britain Day.

I'm nowhere near Hartlepool - or Battle. Must admit the sound of a Spit flying by has to be one of the sexiest sounds around - pisses over F1 !

I had a lump in my pants after something i saw in my lunch break -she was blonde and had a fantastic body, only wish i could have been on it.

BBM

The-Daddy said:
was this blonde babe's name Emmins? :lol:
You very sick man ! Making fun of mentally handicapped people.

Emmins has vanished off the face of the earth, unless you know where he is (what hospital).

What are you doing with yourself these days ?

The-Daddy said:
I'm nowhere near Hartlepool - or Battle. Must admit the sound of a Spit flying by has to be one of the sexiest sounds around - pisses over F1 !
Try the Ducati Desmoseidici MotoGP bike at full chat. Spitfire like

I opted to walk to work today and leave the Dornier at home.