Lucky Heather?

If heather is so luck why do pikeys, sorry i mean travelling folk want to get rid of it by selling it?
Surely they want to live the dream with all the luck it brings them?

Heather Mills. Only one drumstick, although she did rev Macca for a good few beer tokens.

Simple. If you buy some, they fuck off.

That's bloody good luck, in my book.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
Tell them you have second sight and that they should go elsewhere to sell there heather or bad things will happen to them

Jimmy Savile had his name down for the one in the babygrow

what is this heather you talk about not some over paid actress in a soap opera? eastenders by anychance?
last time i watched dr legg was in it, is he still?

...................Oi Moosh,

Dahn yew be avin ago moosh!

Or I'll be sennin a cupla mooshers round tu do some fly tippin outside yer dorr!

Yer roof needs sortin, I can see a load of loos tyles!

www.whooshmoosh.co.uk

Speshul prices to yew!

all the luck it brings them?
It didn't bring much luck to whoever had been driving the mondeo I saw in a scrap yard. The 'lucky' heather was still in silver foil, stuck on top of the dashboard, but the damage was so bad the fire brigade had to cut the roof off to get the poor fucker out.

It didn't bring much luck to whoever had been driving the mondeo I saw in a scrap yard. The 'lucky' heather was still in silver foil, stuck on top of the dashboard, but the damage was so bad the fire brigade had to cut the roof off to get the poor fucker out.
In fairness, he was driving a Mondeo. There's only so much you can expect from heather.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Heather Vandeven

Lucky white Heather.

13.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tomahawk6 Infantry 3
quiller The Intelligence Cell 10
Ord_Sgt Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2