• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lucky escape

Heard this on the radio on the way home. Have now seen the video. One of the best quotes ever. " it's like a milkman, his job is to deliver milk. My job is to kill them and I do it with some zest" fcuking get in top words

forniup said:
Heard this on the radio on the way home. Have now seen the video. One of the best quotes ever. " it's like a milkman, his job is to deliver milk. My job is to kill them and I do it with some zest" fcuking get in top words
It is a top-quote! :D

Interesting that the webpage's editor, decided to miss that one out of the written narrative - which is pretty odd, being that the rest of it is there. Tender readers on Newsbeat's website - poor lambs.

Latest Threads