Lucky bitch!

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by target_stop, Mar 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My mrs has finally ground me down and i am thinking of popping the question. I live in Birmingham and it of course looks like a JDAM test range. So i am thinking of heading to London to do it. The future Mrs t_s is a yank and wants to go and do all the sites.

Where do you think would be a good place to propose with out getting spit on or shanked?

2. London Eye, they also do service discount!

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Are you ******* insane?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Heard its around £500 though?

5. Very much so, but her huge breasticles and yank citizenship have won me over.

• Like Like x 4
  6. If you want a pod all to yourself it costs. If you don't care who witnesses you going on bended knee it is significantly cheaper. If you go online you can prebook and often get a link into some cheap hotel deals.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I asked the former Ms Chavez as we waited for a taxi pissed in Liverpool, I retracted it approximately 6 hours later to the accompanyment of a dawn chorus.

8. Ah yes, been there with the ex. Got a DJ to ask her over the mike whilst shit faced in a walkabouts. Only to be awoken the next morning with he screaming down the phone to her mum saying she was getting married. I lay there for a few seconds wondering who the **** she was marrying until it all came creeping back. No sense of humour these ex girlfriends.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm assuming you actually want her to say yes?

If so why are you asking on here for advice? It's like asking for dental hygiene tips from an Afghan.

10. Good Luck, I wish you both well.

In Well I mean 'I hope she doesn't ******* well eat you'

man-wih-very-fat-girl.jpg

11. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

try the guildhall after lunch in the dr parrs head nearby . the guildhall is so full of history she will just shit .

12. I want to steal her **** virginity more than her saying yes, this seems like the quickest way. I know there are some old romantics on here like Snail or 5 alpha.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Proposed to the first Mrs T in a gay bar in Manchester (The New Union Hotel 1969),,she said yes..
    Proposed to Mrs T No2 in a graveyard after she had just pissed on a old grave in Swindon (by accident) in 1989,,she said no.
    Mrs T No2 'told' me we were getting wed on St Georges Day in 1990.....

14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

For a septic she is actually quite tight.

Get married like I did, on RnR.

Flew in on a Tuesday, got married the following Wednesday and fucked off on the Monday for 4 months.

Who said romance was dead.

15. Try here, I'm sure most Yanks would love the menu Choice

Looks classy too

menu.jpg