Lt Gen Richard Nugee to lead MOD's climate change policy

A new review has been launched to spearhead initiatives within the Ministry of Defence when it comes to tackling the challenges of climate change.

Continue reading...

soleil

War Hero
He's the brother-in-law of the Labour politician Emily Thornberry, if I remember correctly. I recollect there being a bit of a dust up in the House because some of the Conservative members kept calling her 'Lady Nugee', rather than the name she uses professionally, which is her maiden name.

He's the brother-in-law of the Labour politician Emily Thornberry, if I remember correctly. I recollect there being a bit of a dust up in the House because some of the Conservative members kept calling her 'Lady Nugee', rather than the name she uses professionally, which is her maiden name.
When you say ‘the name she uses professionally’ do you mean such as those that used to be found on little cards in phone boxes, especially around King’s Cross area - or so I have been told!

When you say ‘the name she uses professionally’ do you mean such as those that used to be found on little cards in phone boxes, especially around King’s Cross area - or so I have been told!
I hope you're not suggesting that Lady Nugee was on the other end of the Double Bagger Slapper number......

Dread

LE
If the esteemed VSO could see his way to silencing Mzzz Thornberry (ideally permanently), the hot air and bullshit emissions of the UK would drop by 40% overnight.

All MBT's to convert to electric power packs, field kitchens to be powered by mobile wind farms, All RA bang sticks to convert from explosive projection, to compression spring firing devices, and personal weapons, all air powered. All wheeled vehicles to be hydrogen driven, Helicopters powered by hand cranked mechanisms, and all ships, 3 decks of oars.,( Google roman galleys)

Personal transport on camp and the pads patch, will be electric scooters and Segway's. ( Roller skates optional) Officers transport rickshaws, and sedan chairs for their lady's....that just about covers the elimination of fossil fuels, and answers the question of what is the military doing to alleviate climate change, the destruction of the ozone layer, the amazon rain forest, the Somerset levels from flooding, saving polar bears and the Norwegian blue parrot from extinction.

These recommendations are free, gratis, and come to you as a public service...... Must go, its space hopper time to the shops!!

syrup

LE
Is he the one who.promoted her to Colonel but only told her?

If the esteemed VSO could see his way to silencing Mzzz Thornberry (ideally permanently), the hot air and bullshit emissions of the UK would drop by 40% overnight.
If thats His game, it will be the end of the road for the emissions from our own esteemed site ARRSE.. :rofl:

We’ve got a service vacuum cleaner. It’s half the power than my own one and takes three times as long to hoover everything up. Same detail with all the vacuums the soft FM contractors use. A bit like buying underpowered fleet cars that you need to rev the shit out of.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Good to see that the Army has sufficient resources to waste on this nonsense.

The world world would probably be a degree cooler if all the VSOs stopped increasing the hot air they spout to justify their existence.

Latest Threads