• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

LSSA

Is LSSA payable to TA members on attachments with regular units overseas? (Not FTRS or Mobilization).
I have received LOA but not LSSA.

Kel

Hey, good news. :D I am getting all my LSSA days & pay granted. So I will mostly be going off someplace warmer than the UK, and not by Tristar Express.  8)

Kel

Ventress

LE
I think it may be a case of proving you have the days- I had 490+ prior to leaving and being called and the LSSA started on the middle rate- which was nice! Now on 550+ I think- and I will stick there if you don't mind!

I am currently on 665 day's and rising,i still havent been payed my two lssa bonuses which i qualified for last october!!
Will they pay me the interest? fat chance!! If i owed the army this amount of money,they would'nt hesitate in deducting my wages!!
:(

Latest Threads