LSSA to LSA question

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by gaz-hell, Feb 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. we've just recived the new entitlement booklet in our unit and as i was looking through noticed the change to LSA fom LSSA.Not much info was given , but it did say that an initial qual period of 100 days involantary seperation was required before this entitlement was given . will this mean that my LSSA days will be disreqarded and i will have to start from scratch ? 100 days on tour , no extra pay :?
  2. I thought that they were playing to give everybody who has already qualified 100 days to off set the imbalance that would have occurred, but this is only if my meemory serves me right, i will try and find where i read it and post a link if i do.

3. cheers mate
  4. Try Here

Page 25 is where it talks about the LSA. It would appear that you stay where you are currently in terms of the days of LSSA qualified and you now have many more levels to go - quite useful seeing as we seem to be spending more time away.

Hope it helps.

5. AFPRB

Try that - I'm a bit of a mong!

6. The AFPRB paper as far as i can see doesn't give any indication to what will happen to people who already have LSSA, but i do seem to remember that this subject may already have been discussed on the PAY site a while ago.

7. thanx very much everyone