Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by stirls, Jun 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i wonder if anyone can hellp me

i have served 11 years and it has just come to light that i am getting medically discharged although just waiting on a discharge date. Now that i have been told i am getting kicked out i want to buy a house , now can anyone advise me on if i am still entitled to receive LSAP now even though i have been medically discharged but jut waiting for a date

many thanks
  2. I believe you can, although when your discharge pops up any lump sum will have the amout left to pay from the £7500 paid back
  3. thank you very much i wasnt to sure because i got different answers from people as to wether i could get it or not
  4. c.​All Personnel:

​ (1)​​They have not yet drawn any terminal benefits; and

(2)​They have not given notice or applied for early termination unless they have qualified for a terminal grant which is greater than the LSAP, and from which, the loan can be repaid; and

(3)​They are not under warning for discharge (RN), 3-month Warning Order (Army) or Formal Warning (RAF); and

(4)​They are considered suitable in all respects by their CO to receive a LSAP; and

(5)​They have more than 6 months remaining before termination from the Services.

From JSP 752. You may have an issue meeting criteria in 2 and 5.
  5. can anyone tell me exactly how long it takes to get accepted for the LSAP from when you submit it