LS&GC PLEA OF GETTING CAUGHT

Should said plea consist of details such as type/date/locc of offence? Or should one take it for granted that they will look into it and find all info out for themselves??

civi-in-green said:
Should said plea consist of details such as type/date/locc of offence? Or should one take it for granted that they will look into it and find all info out for themselves??
Just quote "how old is your grandmother" or "have you seen a little white dog" on your form and hope the litigating officer is a fellow mason.

Point to note Mr Oxygen thief...I have NEVER used my membership of the craft in the work place. In fact nobody in my work place is aware of my masonic membership....If I wanted to make it public I WOULD HAVE USED MY REAL NAME ON HERE AND NOT CIVI-IN-GREEN...So beat your pudding OXYGEN fool

civi-in-green said:
Point to note Mr Oxygen theif...I have NEVER used my membership of the craft in the work place. In fact nobody in my work place is aware of my masonic membership....If I wanted to make it public I WOULD HAVE USED MY REAL NAME ON HERE AND NOT CIVI-IN-GREEN...So beat your pudding OXYGEN fool
Dry your eyes. You're the one who's fcuked up Mr Mason. I've got my LS&GC. Not that I needed it really. I've more gongs than Montogomery.

Can't do the time, don't do the crime?

civi-in-green said:
I have NEVER used my membership of the craft in the work place. In fact nobody in my work place is aware of my masonic membership....If I wanted to make it public etc etc
I f you wanted to make it public and draw attention you could always use the Mason's logo as an avatar....................oh! you did.

civi-in-green said:
Point to note Mr Oxygen thief...I have NEVER used my membership of the craft in the work place. In fact nobody in my work place is aware of my masonic membership....If I wanted to make it public I WOULD HAVE USED MY REAL NAME ON HERE AND NOT CIVI-IN-GREEN...So beat your pudding OXYGEN fool
My Bold

But we all know here at work, what a twonk you are, mason or not.

threaders_vm said:
civi-in-green said:
Just quote "how old is your grandmother" or "have you seen a little white dog" on your form and hope the litigating officer is a fellow mason.
Never heard the one about the dog before.

Seems like you're a little bitter, blackballed much?

Tubs

civi-in-green said:
Its not just me that thinks so.
Fcuk me. Have you told your lodge already? What a coppers nark you are. Not surprised you got a tablet for your LS&GC. Were you a drink driver? Bet you were. You come across as a drunk.

Tubbyboy said:
threaders_vm said:
civi-in-green said:
Never heard the one about the dog before.

Seems like you're a little bitter, blackballed much?

Tubs
Nope. One of your craft buddies told me all about your activities this afternoon.

civi-in-green said:
This is the last time I reply to anything you post.
Are you sure?

By the way, one of your mates have just said you were refused LS&GC because of certain "underage" images on your laptop. Care to expand?

threaders_vm said:
civi-in-green said:
This is the last time I reply to anything you post.
Are you sure?

By the way, one of your mates have just said you were refused LS&GC because of certain "underage" images on your laptop. Care to expand?
Asimple question fecked over by a few little minded fools. Thanks for not much att all. i n fact forget it ....OUT
I win!

I thank you.

Cant you just give a nod and a wink to those at the medal office? That should clear all past misdemeanors...what with you being part of the trouser brigade and all (that you wanted to keep secret yet put the symbol as your avatar??? :? )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Medals 69
Over4MeNow Army Pay, Claims & JPA 17
A Medals 91