LS&GC in question due to minor discipline!!

Ignore the fücking cõcks on here with their "can't do the crime" bullshït. If you have done 15 years of service (which you have likely done if you were on HERRICK 10) and have Good Conduct, then you are entitled to the medal.

Your CO will decide if your 5 days of ROPs was justified or not. Write them a letter and make sure it is factually correct. They will then decide, not some bitter internet strokers who probably only have commemorative medals.

It's a clasp, and somehow I have one too, 30 years undetected crime!
My crimes were always detected, so gave up after three months. Owned up and stopped trying to be a smart arse with my SNCOs that had been there and done it.

The MoD Medal Office - unusually - are pretty sympathetic on this kind of issue. You need your CO to write a letter on your behalf.

Ignore the fücking cõcks on here with their "can't do the crime" bullshït. If you have done 15 years of service (which you have likely done if you were on HERRICK 10) and have Good Conduct, then you are entitled to the medal.

Your CO will decide if your 5 days of ROPs was justified or not. Write them a letter and make sure it is factually correct. They will then decide, not some bitter internet strokers who probably only have commemorative medals.

Denying an LSGC for five days or ROPs over 15 years service seems petty. It might be worth arguing that since an award of ROPs does not allow request of trial by Court Martial and so is a trivial summary justice matter and using that to deny is probably disproportionate. Also as a private, the higher standards expected of NCOs are less applicable.

Latest Threads