LS & GC - If only Id been caught

Discussion in 'Seniors' started by ChickVonFlick, Nov 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There is a certain irony in receiving your LS and GC. I couldn't help but wonder, as opposed to having to pay out for another medal to be mounted, if I'd been caught all those times I'd broken service and military law, how many days/months/years I'd be in jail, as opposed to being on the receiving end a shiney gong.

Whose got he record? If you take petty theft as a few months, and serious crime as many years, I wonder what sort of cricket score you could rack up?

I reckon I must have a good 8 years jail time that I've dodged.

Ashamed? Some of it, yes, some, not.

2. You could always try working it out with this site...

clicky

Try to beat 122 years and £9,500 fine!

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

108 years and £9,500 in fines. Can I pay up at £5 a week please?

4. Squeaky clean me.

5. Same as me I was that clean they presented me with a can of WD40 when i got my LS&GC aswell. I did get it in a jiffy bag though so i didnt have to get dressed up in my ginger fighting suit to collect it.

Oh how im glad those SIB investigations came to nothing back in 1989 :oops:

6. I'll miss you lot when I'm in the upstairs area and you're all fire fodder.

Beebs x

7. Years in prison: 62 Potential fine: £9500

Thank fook there we're no questions about patios, hire cars, sea fishing and bestiality!

CC_TA

8. Not doing too badly but maybe there's some truth in the saying 'takes one to catch one' :wink:
    Years in prison: 47 Potential fine: £5000 (got to admit most of them appear to be sex crimes :oops: )

edited to add results without 'sex crimes' : Years in prison: 25.5 Potential fine: £5000

9. Ah well, just the 131 years in jail with a 7000k fine for me :wink:

LS&GC, incoming :D

10. Years in prison: 122 Potential fine: £9500
    Fire in the end for me i think

11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I know what you've been doing, or at least the same as me!

12. Years in prison: 111 Potential fine: £7000

13. Scoundrel
    More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 121.5 Potential fine: £4500

I knew it, I'm headed for the hot place. Dad, I'm on my way back home, get the seat warmed up.

14. Squeaky clean me...only:

Years in prison: 62 Potential fine: £9500

15. 131 years and 7 big ones me :D