LS & GC - If only Id been caught

There is a certain irony in receiving your LS and GC. I couldn't help but wonder, as opposed to having to pay out for another medal to be mounted, if I'd been caught all those times I'd broken service and military law, how many days/months/years I'd be in jail, as opposed to being on the receiving end a shiney gong.

Whose got he record? If you take petty theft as a few months, and serious crime as many years, I wonder what sort of cricket score you could rack up?

I reckon I must have a good 8 years jail time that I've dodged.

Ashamed? Some of it, yes, some, not.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
108 years and £9,500 in fines. Can I pay up at £5 a week please?

Dodgy
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 37 Potential fine: £7000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.
Squeaky clean me.

Toddkelman said:
Dodgy
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 37 Potential fine: £7000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.
Squeaky clean me.
Same as me I was that clean they presented me with a can of WD40 when i got my LS&GC aswell. I did get it in a jiffy bag though so i didnt have to get dressed up in my ginger fighting suit to collect it.

Oh how im glad those SIB investigations came to nothing back in 1989 :oops:

In the clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 0.5 Potential fine: £0

I'll miss you lot when I'm in the upstairs area and you're all fire fodder.

Beebs x

Years in prison: 62 Potential fine: £9500

Thank fook there we're no questions about patios, hire cars, sea fishing and bestiality!

CC_TA

ugly

LE
ColdWarWorrier said:
You could always try working it out with this site...

clicky

Try to beat 122 years and £9,500 fine!
I know what you've been doing, or at least the same as me!

Years in prison: 111 Potential fine: £7000

Scoundrel
More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 121.5 Potential fine: £4500

I knew it, I'm headed for the hot place. Dad, I'm on my way back home, get the seat warmed up.

Squeaky clean me...only:

Years in prison: 62 Potential fine: £9500

131 years and 7 big ones me :D

Crooked
Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 86.5 Potential fine: £2000
8O oh dear! Who'd have thought a mince pie could be so expensive?