LS&GC (He did get caught) Grovel Letter

I have been asked today if I had a LS&GC grovel letter?? If so, could someone please PM me with one.

Legs did mine for me. Pm him. If you've ever been:

1. Demoted in rank
2. Drink driving.
3. Assault charge.
4. Sexual or racial discrimination.
5. Charged with theft.

You might as well not bother submitting one. I got mine with a bumlicking letter. Better to have one than to not.

I refused to write mine. There was no way I was apologizing for what I did in a grovelling fashion. I don't regret what happened the 2 monkeys should've been listening instead of talking!

Sent from my iPad using ARRSE app 'cause I can.

Frankly I find the whole thing a little distasteful. Either you qualify or you dont. If you dont, then just be proud of the medals you actually did something for. Its all a bit like the inevitable whinging about who should get a battle of jubilee medal.

I dont need to becuase I was a ******* good boy - apart from the fact the crimes getting caught....

Sir,

Application For Dispensation for Long Service and Good Conduct Medal, 25xxxxxx Corporal JBM VC, GC, BBC and Bar

1. I swear she told me that she was 16.

2. Go on, please?

I remain, Sir, your obedient servant,

Christ, more squeeling about ruddy medals!
If you are so desperate go buy some of them award medals you can buy as many as you like, and judging by the annual remberance parade at the cenotaph nobody gives a flying fig anyway.

Frankly I find the whole thing a little distasteful. Either you qualify or you dont. If you dont, then just be proud of the medals you actually did something for. Its all a bit like the inevitable whinging about who should get a battle of jubilee medal.
I thought the same, till i saw someone in the corps rag getting his. A career criminal who has had 3 court martials stopped due to technicalities. Fuckin disgrace. And yes i didnt get mine and no didnt put a letter in.

Lab, If he got off CM without being found guilty then, by the legal definition used in this great nation, he is innocent. Personally, I think maybe we should retire the LS&GC from duty. Either have a length of service medal (ignore the GC bit) or just dont bother (preferred option). It used to make sense back when no-one had any medals. These days everyone has a chest full already.

Your letter should read as follows:

Dear Sir,

Stuff your LS&GC medal up your bum.

Love

OP

(I'm alright Jack, I got mine).

F, If you are referring to me then you are correct, I have not got one. Nor could I ever have had one as I am DE, not LE. I do have a nice enough rack though (medals, not man boobs).

Alternative view: If you've been that bad that you dont deserve a long service medal, why have you not been discharged.

Well I'm of the opinion that leopards can and do change their spots. Particularly when they're young and **** up because they haven't matured yet. Some people are just late developers in life. If they sort their shit out, and manage 15 years (Long Service) of not getting in the shit (Good Conduct), why shouldn't they get the gong? The fact that they had 3 years of being in the cack prior to smelling the coffee shouldn't mean anything 15 years later.

I don't qualify because I didn't do 15 years, so this is not a personal crusade, but it seems fair enough to me that 15 years blemish free should get you the gong. Now what I don't agree with as someone with 15 years of service, but fucked up after 5 of them, so only has 10 years of Good Conduct. In my eyes, they have another 5 years to push.
Doesn't work like that. If you fuckup on day 5 of being in the forces it doesn't mean you'll get it 5 days after you've reached your 15 year point.

Alternative view: If you've been that bad that you dont deserve a long service medal, why have you not been discharged.
Because if we discharged every soldier who had a regimental entry we wouldn't have much of an army left. You can get a regimental entry for pissing in the high street or fighting some **** who blindsided you in the pub. Would you kick out a soldier for such an actions?

Now they've cut the qualifying time down might as well hand them out after basic and have done to save the hassle and whinging. Just another bit of bling:)

No, I didn't get one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Big_Floater The NAAFI Bar 55
Filbert Fox Multinational HQ 19
A Medals 91