LS&GC As long as a piece of string?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by catchyerselfon, Feb 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Exactly how long is the service required to attain this bad boy?
    Is it from 17 and a half? 18? Reckonable Service Date? Plus or minus days in Pokey? Once you signed the line?
    My reason being.... whether to wait to get it mounted with something else, or just get this one done now and wait for t'other to arrive
    I promise i have been a good boy can i have it now?
    Thanks in advance
  2. I think its 15 years undetected crime in mans service. Reference applying for the medal, does anyone know the best way to do it? Asked the pay office to chase it up, however, not heard anything for several there an easy way to apply without leaving the responsibility to a a bunch of incompetent cnuts who by their own admittance have no idea on the procedure???
  3. Catchyerselfon - You're asking about the Long Service and Good Conduct medal. You then ask if time in pokey adds towards it. I might be mistaken but surely spending time in Nick is the result of not having a very empty conduct sheet? Or am I talking bollocks?
  4. Yeah i probably shouldn't have said that!
    Im a good boy now.
  5. Sorry we're all so crap Oracle. I actually enjoy a new thread once in a while, and let's face it, hardly any topics are really new, are they?
  6. True. same old, same old.