LS and GC Help.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by happyhammer, Feb 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got a phone call today from my Adjt saying that my LS and GC had been refused and that i had to put a letter of mitigation together. I was basically drunk and very disorderly when a young Lance Jack and abused some RAF snow drops and got locked up for my trouble, at the time drunkeness was a prevelant offence, in conjuction with my many other cases of mistaken identity i aint got a cat in hells chance.

so what i am after is some witty yarns to include into my letter .

2. H3

H3 LE

Am I bovered , you want to see me do back flipps !!!!!!
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

My actions on that day were unforgivable, but I feel my youth and inexperience at the time must be taken into account. Having served with an exemplary record since the incident occured, I would like my current rank and appointment to be a reflection of my proffessional standing at this time. If ever faced with a similar incident, my experience would undoubtably result in dealing with an incident such as this in the correct manner, i.e. I'd put the boot in on the crab fucker and not just shout at the cunt.

I remain your obedient servant
  4. Don't bother mate. The Medal Board just waits till they have a stack of them and then sit round having a few pink gins and a giggle about them. You are utterly wasting your time. I've never seen them reconsider no matter how lomg ago it was. Seriously, that is a few hours you'll never get back.
  5. SUBMIT THAT! I guarantee you it will stand out from the rest of the pleading drivel and hurt feelings etc. I wonder how your 'uman wrights stand on this? Is they dissin' you by not givin' you respec you dizerve innit?
  6. msr

msr LE

It's posts like these that make this site.