Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by armyscrew, Mar 9, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. a snco at a recent regt dinner has gone to a civilian lawyer as a wo may have threatened his wife, now he is being effed about and pressurred by officers, this wo has been in bother for violence before, was this snco wrong or are the officers protecting the wo again??
  2. Whatever happened to dealing with mess problems in the mess??

3. Ahhhhhhh, you poor thing. Is no-one talking to you!!!

Perhaps you should ring one of the news desks. :roll:
  4. I cant belive what I have just read, unbelievable, what happened looking for sympathy because you were to sh*t scared to deal with someone who threatened your wife :?:
  5. It was me who threatened his wife............any of you fckuers want some?
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Right up you alley then Ma! Woman-beating!
  7. speaks volumes about the unit concerned If he has no faith in the president of the mess comittee or the chain of command. Maybe a new command team is needed from the outside.
  8. if it was my wife maybe i would approach the ass wipe, luckily i'm single, i agree if it happens in the mess it stays there, that is if it involves us not and not wives seems like most of you support the corrupt way wo's are looked after mmm makes me think r u all wo's. thank god i am not a junior sgt with a few years ahead of me!!

9. Rather an odd post don't you think chaps. :?:
  10. Hellow. 'armyscrew'.

I have watched you logged on for the last two or so hours. Have you no reply yet?

11. Well she must have deserved it baddass :lol: I know how patient and understanding you are and tolerent of wimpy junior Sgts and their gobsh*te wives 8O
  12. International Rescue? Or the A Team?
  13. Hey, don't have a go at me..........it's not my fault that your wife enjoys that kinda thing.
  14. Yep, I know where your at there Tigger. The problem with some blokes is that they have no idea how to treat the bitches.

Treat 'em mean.........keep 'em keen
    QMans wife knows what ah mean!
    (that's quite poetic, don't you think?)