Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by B_AND_T, Apr 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Is there any loyalty anymore in the Army.

Managed to get myself in a bit of bother, nothing to serious i.e not being charged, but enough to go in front of the old man.

People who I thought were mates seemed to have disappeared or are suddenly to busy.

When I first joined people would rally round and help and offer guidance/assistance when they could.

Has the Army changed that much?
  2. How long you been in?

From your tag-line, I presume you're female.

If the answer to the first question is >5 years, and my detective work is correct, you're probably not at the nubile end of the potential-shag spectrum any more so they're deserting you in droves to empty their magazine down somebody else's range.

Get used to it, it's only going to get worse.
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

If you look at my location does it look like I'm female :roll: Unless of course I was ex WRAC, which I am not.

Joined 89 left 93 rejoined 2001
  4. If as you say it wasn't that serious,maybe everyone thought you could cope on your own?
  5. now theres loyalty for you! :D
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Good thought, but it seems to have been a bit of a bomb burst.
  7. they are called 'fair weather friends'
  8. If you joined in 89 at 16 that would now put you at 36/37, can you not look after yourself at this age?
  9. So where did Nov 09 2006 come into it?
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Not the point I was making, age is not important. it is a question of loyalty between mates. Is it still there, somewhere, or are people to interested in looking after number 1 these days.
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I was a late developer.
  12. Maybe your not as popular as you think you are!!!
  13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Fair one.
  14. What have you done now?

Oh, and just because I'm a few thousand miles away hasn't stopped my phone working. You wet fart.