Loyalty In Marriage

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by msr, Nov 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times.

When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side...You know what?"

"What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I think you're bad luck, get the hell away from me."

• Like Like x 1
  2. HAHA! Though he should have give her 1 right therein the room before fobbing her off lol
  3. :wink: tidy

• Like Like x 1
  5. To be fair, anything's funny after a weekend of StanTrolley's feeble efforts.
  6. Stop lying.
  7. Ha haha, ha hahaha, ha ha ha, haha, hahaha, ha, haha

that is undoubtedly the
  8. Now THAT! was funny!!
  9. Can a MOD please move this to the jokes forum?

The 'crap jokes' section if there is one
  10. The 'very old crap jokes' section.

And there should really be one.
  11. Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! That was funny. LMAO.
  12. Ronald the joke was in 2009 when Falls and MSR were young whippersnappers, I realised it took 2 years for Smudge to get the joke in his reply last year but why have you just opened up the thread it will just lead to trouble as Falls is now an arguementative sod who no longer LOL and Smudge will more than likely take two years for it to register and respond.PS any one know if the old codgers dead yet??? And i dont mean MSR
  13. I think you'll find it was KingChimp.
  14. I know but I wanted to have a friendly dig at Smudge along the way.....smart ARRSE and haven't seen Chimpy/King Chimp etc etc on for ages..it was all a ploy to call Falls an old **** though.