Loyalist Killer On Rampage

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Private_Pike, Nov 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

What a f****** KN"". He made his way into Stormont and has subsequently allowed Sinn Fein to appear smug and handed himself another 10 boulers in the process.
    TB :(

2. Sky News have been broadcasting the same footage over and over again for nearly 1 hour, yawn o rama!!!.

3. should have kept the gren lobber inside
    fatherless coward that he is

4. i dont understand, i mean, they would only have released him if he was no longer a threat to society, wouldnt they?? ................ along with all the others???

......hmmm, after reading about his behaviour here i think i will nominate him for the arrse '07 dead pool.

5. Respect to the security guards (1 bloke, 1 woman)...

Stone is not the kind of geezer I'd want to have to wrestle with....

6. His release under GFA should have been on licence, so hopefully his "bomb threat", however insincere, should be enough to lock him away again for life. Let's make the law work for us for a change.

Telegraph version

7. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6179792.stm

offs why was he just not shot down like the rabid dog he is.

8. You just have to chuckle....and there is me thinking Dammatt had just left the BNP thread - it was michael Stone all the time! LOL

9. I have trouble getting through those damn revolving doors also... timing is everything!

10. BREAKING NEWS......

6 - 8 Devices were defussed by ATO that Stone threw into the lobby at Stormont!.

11. Lay off Stone, he's a legend:p

12. Pity he could'nt have got to meet Gerry and Martin again.

13. lets look at it in a serious aspect now. Supposing he had breached the building security and went on a killing rampage?. Now nobody knows yet if the decives were lethal enough to cause serious injury or death, or if the weapon was actually loaded.

Where would that have put the whole political situation. It's ok in hind sight saying " Pity he could'nt have got to meet Gerry and Martin again" but what if he had killed or seriously injured other members of other political parties.

The people of Northern Ireland can do without likes of Stone.

I hope he goes back to his cell for a very long time to come.

I hope the Government are proud of themselves by letting this idiot out on the pathetic agreement for releaseing Terrorist prisoners early. :evil: