• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Lowest Fuel Prices

This website might be of use if you're looking to pay as little as possible for fuel without having to cruise past all the pumps in your area: Clicky

Great link...just found petrol in my area for 91.9p....

What is the cheapest petrol in your area ?......

I found the site a long time back but was put off by the following in the terms and conditions:

7.3 Subject to the terms of our Privacy Policy, PetrolPrices.com may, from time to time, send e-mail messages to you containing advertisements or promotions including links to third parties. PetrolPrices.com makes no representation or warranty with respect to the quality, suitability, or functionality of any goods or services which may be obtained from third parties as a consequence of these e-mails, and you agree that PetrolPrices.com shall have no liability with respect thereto.
As I get more than enough spam, I've not signed up to it, though I know from their early web-pages (that didn't require a sign-up) that the info is quite good.

Is there a subscriber out there who can comment on the level of spam that goes with signing up?

Latest Threads