Lower than a snakes belly

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by agoodgrouping, Jun 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't see why, he sounds like a pretty honest chap to me....

"Morris, who had debts of £120,000, had stolen to feed a gambling habit but had intended to repay the money"

How does that work then?? Must be quite difficult to 'sneak' money back into the system. :roll:
  2. Surely it should be SOP for expenses? He says it was a genuine mistake and that he is going to repay the money. No further action taken.
  3. Good result. A thief's a thief and all that.
  4. SPS - Secretaries Playing Soldiers.
  5. I just hope that they switch off his pension and repay the sum he stole to the poor chap, Pete Norton, who he was supposed to be collecting money for after he was blown up - see below who they were told to send money to ..

it beggars belief they would put such a doidgy man in charge of anything requiring trust and judgement
  6. I'm stealing that one! :lol:
  7. It was one of Whistlers.
  8. Look,it's not a problem.He will apologise,pay it back and nothing more will be said.He will then retire so he can spend more time with his family.Simples.
  9. That only works if your a Member of Parliament. For everybody else....there's jail.
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

What about those snivelling turds in Catterick - the Cpls who steal from the recruits to get back-handers from the NAAFI and the PRI shop?

Sending them off with lists of kit to buy, like bed covers, bergens and the like, none of which are of any use on ops, pretty much all of which is civvy items, and totals running to hundreds and hundreds of quid per recruit?

The word is that the PRI and the NAAFI are in cahoots with the Cpls, everyone is making money hand-over-fist, except the recruits who are landed with a bunch of shiite they don't need and don't want. The cnuts are even having competitions to see which one can get their recruits to get the stupidest shiite, whilst pocketing the kickbacks.

This might be quite funny if the lads weren't getting beasted to fcuk and back as a unit if any of them failed to buy the exact items on the list.

Of course, the PRI and NAAFI only seem to take cash - no credit cards, so their parents can't buy them for the kids, and there's no evidence - apparently.

Is this a normal part of recruit training and been going on for years, or is this a different kind of cnut's trick with different piggies with their snouts in the trough?
  11. Bit of an obvious question, but if you are aware of all of this, why don't you report it?
  12. Yes, report it.
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Firstly, what are your thoughts on the issue?

Secondly, I'm not one of the parents who rightly p!ssed off about this, and thus have no direct involvement, although I HAVE spoken to one of the affected recruits.

Thirdly: Who should I report it to?