Lowe alpine saracen has anyone ever used one.

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by HENDO, Dec 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone used one as i understand cant wear with belt kit anyone got any experences with these?
  2. Yes, brilliant quality, very comfortable. Goes too far down back to wear belt kit though. Its a lot bigger than Bergahus Vulcan or PLCE Inf but does not carry much more.

Got mine at PRI, Police Rescources International near Exeter, good service.

3. I've got a similar problem with a rucksack I bought last year. To wear it with webbing, I've got to adjust the shoulder straps until the top of the rucksack towers about 1 foot above my head.......not an ideal solution!

Your options are pretty limited, either buy an assault vest, ditch the rear pouches on your webbing, or sell it to another sap.

Best of luck!
  4. Yher I dont like the fact that I cant wear with belt kit might sell it and go for the para/sas bergen by dragon supplies this looks like a good bit of kit and should be able to wear with plce.
  5. Why? What's wrong with issue Infantry bergen? I know some prefer the para/SAS but they hold less than PLCE and weigh more before you put anything in it....

Having looked at one of those Dragon bergens I'm not completely convinced of the webbing quality, not the same denier as PLCE I suspect.