• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lowe Alpine Outerlimits Jacket Blue in Large

Ello,

Bought this Lowe Alpine Jacket off tinternet thro Ebay,and it's to bloody big for me!!!
Here's the link to the ebay listing that I've put up:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=290101106788&rd=1&rd=1

I'll be happy to get £50 for it,plus I'll send it Royal Mail Special Delivery (£15) aswell if your in the UK.
If you are on Op's I'll get it sent out via the fastest possible means.(You would have to pay extra for P&P tho, but not much)
PM me if your intrested.

Cheers

Jim

I will take it off your hands but would want this done over e-bay to guarantee my rights.

Set up an auction and e-mail me and will happily make a bid.

PM sent

I've change the postage to £10 as the item is now going out to Germany,
This includes Royal Mail HM Forces Special Delivery,with insurance and tracking and signed for options.Plus packing!!!

The £15 cost was to cover WORLDWIDE shipping.I'm not on here to take the piss!!!
Just recoup the money I spent out on it! If someone can get a good bit of kit cheap then whats the problem???

Then again noone is asking you to bid if you think it's sh1t.

In the end after having to send out a cheque (nextday by13;00) to the bloke I bought it from.Then I paid extra for a quicker delivery, it was £54...

Jesus and i thought the wife was bad...is this the spanish inquistion???? :wink:

Or do you think i'm talking out of my ARRSE 8O

Latest Threads