• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lowas

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
Morning all! Just after a little bit of advice.

I'm after a pair of Lowa's, but can't find any in the shops. So I'd have to order them over the internet, does anybody know the equivalent sizings for a size 9m pair of issue boots? I know it's a weird one but I've heard stories of perculiar fittings/widths of Lowas.

Failing that, does anybody know of any decent places in Birmingham to go to find some? I've had a google but no joy.

Cheers!

I'd go with O_B's advice, with the caveat that my Combat's are a little snugger and Sleeker's a little more roomy, nothing that sensible sock choice doesn't overcome, and both very comfortable.

Hi

For the money you are about to spend I would suggest finding somewhere you can try a pair on. Else buy from someone who will allow you to exchange them just in case.

I bough the Lowa Combats last year I am a Size 8 and still subscribe to the old two socks method of thin sock/ thick sock and thus had to go a whole size up to a 9. So do consider what you will be wearing on your feet too.

Other than that a great boot I fully recomend for Infantry work.

Cheers

P.S Shop around on the internet you can get some great deals got mine on a special deal at £100 (but that was last year)

Latest Threads