Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid TF

Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid TF - WIN A PAIR!

No idea
I thought more parading up and down around anderston bus station/Blythswood
No idea where that is, but I'll be able to walk there in my new free Lowa Zephyr boots. Did I tell you I won them? :D

If I do, I'm sure my Lowa Zephyr GTX's will enable me to survive :p

There appears to be a bit of a shortage of these boots in Wolf (Grey) now compared to when I last checked.

Cracking boot. Lowa Innox also a great boot.

What size are you? Asking for a friend. Well, asking for me if I'm being honest.
If you are thinking about putting together a target folder I'll take the job as long as I can have the brown boot's.

There appears to be a bit of a shortage of these boots in Wolf (Grey) now compared to when I last checked.

Cracking boot. Lowa Innox also a great boot.
Wolf Grey the new "go to" tacticool colour for the cool kid's playing in an urban environment.

Never had a decent pair of boots, when I joined issued with 2 pairs, leather heels (not stiletto) for parade ground work and rubber heels (not condoms) for general purpose, working, assault courses, expeds etc, both were size 11 wide, they took some breaking in, when I joined a war canoe I was issued with my steaming bats (Boots DMS), took ages to break in, when I did field gun first time issued with field gun boots (Boots DMS Combat), I found out later in life I was a size 12? With both big toe nail screw ups and surgical intervention and flat feet, due to weight above, I have grown to a size 13, I tend to wear the shoe boxes these days, room for growth?

Arrived today - many thanks MrB and the good folk at Task Force (I did like the note; ref: Arrse Comp)

Arrived today - many thanks MrB and the good folk at Task Force (I did like the note; ref: Arrse Comp)
I hope every single time you put you foot in each boot has a piece of lego in...
A pox on your toes.

I hope every single time you put you foot in each boot has a piece of lego in...
A pox on your toes.
They can be as poxed as poxy ridden Portsmouth proddie, in my free Lowa Zephyr GTX boots :D