Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid TF

Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid TF - WIN A PAIR!

I suspect in part it's to do with the fact that Lowa became an issue boot in a variety of different situations. As soon as something is issue, it loses its street cred in the eyes of many young sprogs and it couldn't possibly be any good.

Pretty sure if you sold BCH and gave it the right marketing angle, the stupid bugger's would be paying £170 a pair for the prestige and allyness. :D
I'm sure I saw brown ones for sale, shortly after the army went over to brown boots, so someone gave it a go. As a slight aside, my wife loves "her" pro-boots in the cold and snow and says that they're great boots. She doesn't exactly hammer them, and I keep them clean etc for her and they keep on going winter after winter. I keep telling her that they should be good as they cost me a lot of money, to which she always gives me that knowing look of "yeah right, they did" :D

I wouldn’t want to be indiscrete.
Fcuk me, there's a first. Actually, forget I just said that to you... it's an expression of surprise, not an invite!

He cut and pasted it from my WhatsApp message the Scouse get...
Scouse? Scouse!!??? There's arrse rip-taking, and then there are insults.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There's a distinct lack of bribes going on in this thread so far, it seems to be mainly threats of violence.

I'm going to try and catch Scott at Task Force and ask about the sizing issue actually, because it's clearly not just me that experienced it.

Anyway, competition will end later this coming week, so keep the comments coming!

There's a distinct lack of bribes going on in this thread so far, it seems to be mainly threats of violence.

I'm going to try and catch Scott at Task Force and ask about the sizing issue actually, because it's clearly not just me that experienced it.

Anyway, competition will end later this coming week, so keep the comments coming!
If you give them ^H^H^H erm, if I win me love you long long time, you numbah one big dong.

Cheers boss you're the best :hug: if you need any labouring doing around your gaff give me a shout and I'll find someone to do it ;)

Being a matlot where boots matter very little due to our lack of marching, tabing, yomping or stamping around some car park playing at being guards I was very comfortable in steaming bats for many a year.

Until it was decided to send a shore party ashore to flush out some steely bringers of death who had landed from a submarine in Loch Elbrioll. So I along with others boarded the ships launch and landed on some stony beach, leaping out knee high into freezing cold water.

It was here disaster fell, I lost my left boot due to poor admin ie, shoe laces not being secure, or as you say not tied. Now this was quite normal at sea, however, I in My excitement at a run ashore in the most desolate part on the U.K. forgot to tie my shoelaces.

So I spent the best part of 6 hours bimbling around trying to flush out some clowns from the SBS who most likely were pissing themselves with laughter at me with one boot and a wet sock stumbling around heather and gorse cursing their very existence.

So for that alone I feel a decent pair of boots are due my way.

Being a matlot where boots matter very little due to our lack of marching, tabing, yomping or stamping around some car park playing at being guards I was very comfortable in steaming bats for many a year.

Until it was decided to send a shore party ashore to flush out some steely bringers of death who had landed from a submarine in Loch Elbrioll. So I along with others boarded the ships launch and landed on some stony beach, leaping out knee high into freezing cold water.

It was here disaster fell, I lost my left boot due to poor admin ie, shoe laces not being secure, or as you say not tied. Now this was quite normal at sea, however, I in My excitement at a run ashore in the most desolate part on the U.K. forgot to tie my shoelaces.

So I spent the best part of 6 hours bimbling around trying to flush out some clowns from the SBS who most likely were pissing themselves with laughter at me with one boot and a wet sock stumbling around heather and gorse cursing their very existence.

SBS = Stony Beach Shenanigans :lol:

Whilst hiking over Dartmoor in 1966 my ammo boots sole and upper decided to part company and I had to use black nasty tape to hold them together.Over the years I have had to renew the tape periodically and a pair of lowas size 8 medium would stop this wasteful use of tape

Your post is proof you can't be trusted to wear them

For sale. Pair of best boots. View attachment 389083
Some work required.
View attachment 389084
The hot weather boots issued here in Denmark (or at least some batches of them) have had problems with disintegrating soles. Mine were great to start with, and looked fine when I took them out of the cupboard, but fell to bits the first time I wore them again after a year or two in storage.

Like @BugsyIV i loved my first pair of BCH. They fit like gloves for years and I could not figure out why everyone hated them so much. After about 8 years they finally died, on ex up in Garlochhead, in pishing down rain. Got them replaced with two fcuking bear traps. Spent a week trying to do as little as possible (with a good reason for once).
After that I went trough loads of boots trying to find good ones (couldn't afford Lowas) until I found my Meindls on offer. I love those boots and still use them, but they are black so just for civvy use now.
The issues ones are ok but a bit to slim fit for me (I don't have hipster feet).
Granted this is all very dull, but those boot look good so you have to try.

I loved my Lowas and miss them tremendously (They are still in the garage)since we went brown :-( True dit.

I have girls feet but i could always do stand up landings with a PX Mk4 ........size 7 please.

I loved my Lowas and miss them tremendously (They are still in the garage)since we went brown :-( True dit.

I have girls feet but i could always do stand up landings with a PX Mk4 ........size 7 please.
I've got a pair of nearly new DMS boots, size 9. Okay, they're a bit big for you, and they're a bit crap for wet weather, but you could always wear thick socks and sealskinz.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The competition will end on Friday, some good dits, some shit dits, and @Helm, so keep them coming! It's all to play for here on another episode WIN SHIT FOR DOING LITERALLY NOTHING EXCEPT TYPING ON AN INTERNET FORUM* yay!

* Yet with a forum membership in the thousands, only a slack handful ever bother to give these things a punt. I always presumed everyone was a begging pikey like me. Huh.