LOWA OR PRO BOOT

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by tank_6275, Jan 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. for cold weather climates are chilwell issuing pro boots still or is it lowa or similar as ive reccently heard?

2. Depends on what's in the store in your size the day you go in. Most of the boots in Bicester are the pro-boot lookalike but these are 'selling fast'. The next batch will then be the Phrabos boot (lowe lookalike), then it will be a mix until late 07.

If you have a genuine preference tell them at Chillwell and they will do doubt help if they have both. The word on the street is that its personal preference as to which you works for you. Both pretty good boots as issued boots go.

3. I kinda swear by my pro boot classics. Best things i ever poot my feet into boot wise.

4. cheers for the advice, got both proboot and lowas and i deffo have a pref for lowas just wanted to kno what to expect when i got down there

5. GET THE PRO BOOT THE NEW ISSUE COLD WEATHER BOOT (LOWA COPY) IS SH*TE NEVER WORN MINE,WEARING MY PRO BOOTS TILL LAST SAFE MOMENT!!!