Lowa Non-Gortex Patrol Boots

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by The resurrection, Aug 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Iv recently decided to purchase a new pair of boots and its come down to the Lowa patrol
    boots and id like to know people opinions on them & the best place to buy them? The best
    price iv found is £119.99p??

Resurrection

2. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Can't comment in the Patrol Boot but I have a pair of Lowa Jungle Boots which I would recommend.

Are you aware that we will shortly be switching to a replacement for Blake boots? Probably brown. Depends how rich you are but you might want to hang onto your ££s for a little while.

Have a kook through the PCS thread for more details if you can get past the 'down and out' v 'up and in' borathon.

3. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Blake? Damn you iPhone auto-replace. It's black boots that are being replaced.

4. Good choice. Came well recommended to me. Great for ex, PT and just cutting around camp.

Money well spent.

However it depends on what boots you will be wearing with MTP!

5. Brown is the new Black as stated by Gearspotter in the PCS thread, some time next year so lot of money to spend for about a years worth of wear.

6. I own a pair, top boots, very uncomfortable until broken in but now incredibly Comfy for a full boot. Waterproof even without the goretex and dry rather well, can be worn in all weathers and proud releases quickly. Lacing system is easy and quick and the lazy method can be used