• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Low cost bluetooth keyboard that works with Samsung Galaxy Ace

Captain_Crusty

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I am looking for a low cost (<£25) bluetooth keyboard that works with a Samsung Galaxy Ace - when I Google it, I keep getting people complaining that whatever they bought didn't work.

Preferably I am after a decent size keyboard that folds up or somehow stores smaller. Many moons ago, when I had a HP iPaq pocket pc, I had a great folding keyboard that you slotted the iPaq onto.

Many thanks.

C_C

Captain_Crusty

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Many thanks (especially your speed of response) - my key concern is the compatibility issue.

Even the app mentioned in the reviews at the bottom gets mixed reviews.

I'm really after a Samsung Galaxy Ace user who has successfully paired with a bluetooth keyboard...

With MST meaning lots of nights away, I'm after an easy way of emailing using purely my phone.

C_C

Latest Threads