lovers tiff

wil5924 said:
ladymanbill2010 said:
amnesia1986 said:
anyone else got October for basic at bassingbourne?
anyone else goin rlc pioneer?
you have not got your date.why are you telling lies.i passed in november and have not got my date.so that means you ain't.
leave it out you jealous prick u do my nut in rantin bout shite day in day out

wil5924 said:
wil5924 said:
ladymanbill2010 said:
wil5924 said:
ladymanbill2010 said:
amnesia1986 said:
you have not got your date.why are you telling lies.i passed in november and have not got my date.so that means you ain't.
feck off you *.Who the * do you think your talking too.How about i smash your face in you knob :x
your the one invadeing this site with your bullshite.Go an take your arse somewhere else you muppet :x
:rofl: :rofl: Awww made my day that did fella.

wil5924 said:
wil5924 said:
ladymanbill2010 said:
wil5924 said:
ladymanbill2010 said:
amnesia1986 said:
feck off you *.Who the * do you think your talking too.How about i smash your face in you knob :x
your the one invadeing this site with your bullshite.Go an take your arse somewhere else you muppet :x
a man with female hormones is no match for me so bak ya truck up and que up 4 your pension somewere else cos this site aint for people with wrinkly old arsses

wil5924 said:
ladymanbill2010 said:
wil5924 said:
wil5924 said:
ladymanbill2010 said:
wil5924 said:
ladymanbill2010 said:
amnesia1986 said:
a man with female hormones is no match for me so bak ya truck up and que up 4 your pension somewere else cos this site aint for people with wrinkly old arsses
come on ladyboy bill. i was going to say man up and grow a set of firm balls but with a name like ladyboy you have probably got a fanny after your sex change you freak. now feck off back to thailand wher you belong :evil:
i apologise for not having a strong firm british name like will on my account ;) leave me alone it feels like im a victim of cyber bullying n if it carries on i will have to make a complaint :x

lemonkettaz said:
6th of April and Wil is highly strung.

Your hilarious :)

Will lets hope we get some good news this month

On another note, does anyone know why or how or who was trying to be me several times in this forum?
Chill out I didn't stretch your cotton panties and I put your dress and high heels back where I found 'em.

I pulled 'n' all 8)

LiamP said:
lemonkettaz said:
6th of April and Wil is highly strung.

Your hilarious :)

Will lets hope we get some good news this month

On another note, does anyone know why or how or who was trying to be me several times in this forum?
Chill out I didn't stretch your cotton panties and I put your dress and high heels back where I found 'em.

I pulled 'n' all 8)
lol that made me chuckle :)

LiamP said:
wil5924 said:
wil5924 said:
ladymanbill2010 said:
wil5924 said:
ladymanbill2010 said:
amnesia1986 said:
:rofl: :rofl: Awww made my day that did fella.
Wil and Ladyman I suggest you both wipe all the above comments from your replies over the last 12 hours or so, shake hands and shut the f*ck up with your childish immature cyber fighting. This post will be deleted in the next five hours or so I hope yours are as well then get back on track and stop your whining both of you.

Latest Threads