Lovely weather.

Didosdadsdogsdead said:
Got a cold snap here in Kiwiland, only 25C, it was a balmy 42.7 this time yesterday, you just don't know what to wear do ya ? :)
I know, four seasons in one day eh, are you a jafa with 42.7? Been a bit overcast and only made 23 degrees here today. I nearly put long trousers on. Still the summer will reappear soon enough. :lol:

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
oh dear oh dear oh dear... no tubes or buses, and all the trains from paddington cancelled... *fires up arrse and gets a brew on*

mind you, it does make me wonder what southerners are made of. back up north this would be classed as a 'minor flurry' and nothing would be getting cancelled. soft shandy drinking woofters... ;)

I've just trudged through it for an hour & a half, slipping and fcuking my back in the process. The first person who gives me an excuse to make them pay, will...

I fcuking love the snow, snow means I don't have to go to work, get in!! Bring on the snow!! Slightly annoyed with myself that although I don't have to be in work I have still been up since half five because i was excited about the snow and wanted to ring work to double check that I didn't have to go.

How the fook did we run an Empire.
5 " of snow and the buses have stopped in London FFS.
Put on a fooking hat and get to work you fooking wimps!
I'm off to build a snow hole in the garden. if I'm not back by Naafi break, you can auction my stereo for charity!

PA-FOOKING-THETIC.

and breathe.

We have 20cm in Surrey, my road and the three to the B road are all still deep, I don't think one of my neegbours has been out yet as there are no tyre tracks, the B road is like glass and there is a car through the fence of the Library, a chav corsa with big exhaust and cheap bald tyres...Looks like its been there since last night.

WhiteHorse said:
We have 20cm in Surrey, my road and the three to the B road are all still deep, I don't think one of my neegbours has been out yet as there are no tyre tracks, the B road is like glass and there is a car through the fence of the Library, a chav corsa with big exhaust and cheap bald tyres...Looks like its been there since last night.
Ironic that it took an accident to get him near the Library.

Although it's been snowing here all night it's been too mild for it too stay and at mo sun is shining. Imagine Edinburgh having better weather than London! Makes up for all the times i've had to watch the weather forecast and hear how it's 15 degrees here and 34 down south :lol:

Silent_Scope said:
On the bright side I now have the day off :)
Lucky you i still have to got to 6th form today only one school closed in my town the snow here isnt even worth the excitementy lol

D0lly86 said:
I fcuking love the snow, snow means I don't have to go to work, get in!! Bring on the snow!! Slightly annoyed with myself that although I don't have to be in work I have still been up since half five because i was excited about the snow and wanted to ring work to double check that I didn't have to go.
Dolly, what kind of job do you have where millimetres of snow stop you from going to work....... road painter or RAF :?

1st day in a new job for me, up in Melrose so I need to drive from Newcastle. Got up at 6, decided that the weather was shoite and the roads would be crap so I wouldnt go. Felt guilty so I decided to see how far I could make it before I either crashed or got bogged down, ended up at Otterburn before the police turned me back.

I didnt realise how bone I had been until after three hours driving I arrived back home, thinking aha!, now I can at least say I tried. Where has my ABI gone? why didnt I just stay in my pit and bullsh*t on the phone as I would always would have done. I must be developing some sort of concience.

And typical, Otterburn, that feckin place still haunts me even when Im a civvy now.

Cardiff, sunshine, but very cold can't see what all thr fuss is about

Latest Threads