Love thy neighbour

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DMSDAVE, Nov 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been living in my flat minding my own business now for just over a year,no problem there.About 2 months ago this woman moved in to the flat upstairs and,since then,she's been a right pain in the arse,for want of a better expression. She brought 2 cats with her and took it upon herself to put a notice on the main communal door"Under no circumstances ever let any animal in". I heard her telling the old couple opposite me that if the cats get in when they've opened the door then it's their fault if the fleabags piss all over the carpet. The old woman uses a zimmer frame for fucks sake,is she supposed to chase these cats when they leg it through the door? Who the fuck does she think she is?I'm livid,it's only a matter of time before i tell the bitch where to stick her notices and her cats. Rant over :x
  2. Is there a Chinky nearby? :D
  3. I thought this was going to be about shagging your neighbours wife.
  4. So did I. Sorely disappointed.
  5. She's worth a shag,but she's probably got whips and chains.
  6. Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! :)
  7. Take the cats to "Uncle Wongs Unlucky Flied Kitten" he pay you ten dorrah :D
  8. Me too. This woman clearly has pussy problems. Get round there and sort her out.
  9. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Im nto seeing the problem lol
  10. I thought "Tonys" shut down years ago!
  11. Get a pic of her and let us judge if you should shag her or not
  12. That's a problem?
  13. I obeyed her "Part one orders" today and dragged her cat down the stairs by its tail and ejected from the premises,should i bubble myself to the RSPCA?
  14. rat poison mixed with some kiti-cat.
    This definately works, Ive done it
  15. I would check whether this fcukwit is allowed to keep pets in the first place, then to order others to guard against other cats or animals coming in is diabolical, if it was me I'd be slotting the fcukers, can't stand cats anyway. Ps Carpet Gripper strategically placed under soil near plants in communal garden is a sure way to piss off said cats.