Love Thy Neigbour

Dr Death

War Hero
Was never a gardener until I discovered some of the fertilisers that are organic can stink the place out.
Pig poo or organic chicken poo works very well, if it dries out, water it & hope the wind catches it.

Twat next door used to like sunbathing commando but seems not to use the garden much now.
Probably drinking wife beater, after seeing how many empty's he has weekly.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
My next door neighbour stinks of pig shit and the oddball likes going through my recycling bin when I'm out the back sunbathing.

Utter Twat.

Mufulira

Old-Salt
Was never a gardener until I discovered some of the fertilisers that are organic can stink the place out.
Pig poo or organic chicken poo works very well, if it dries out, water it & hope the wind catches it.

Twat next door used to like sunbathing commando but seems not to use the garden much now.
Probably drinking wife beater, after seeing how many empty's he has weekly.
Years ago the idea of Chicken shit as fertiliser was scarcely thought of and was hammered home in BC (Not 'Behind Chelmsford' but our Left Coast Province, British Columbia) a very marvellous trendy couple bought some rural property that had a few early farm buildings on it, these had been fashioned from hand hewn planks and whipsawed timber. She was totally enamoured of salvaging these fine examples rugged frontiersman lumbering and demanded hubby dismantle the somewhat shabby-looking structures. Hubby after talking with a few locals at the local watering hole found an 'explosives' guru who had a technique that would merely pop the nails apart in said structures and leave piles of pioneers lumber suitable for Milady's Mansion-to-be. Well the great day arrives and the explosives 'fundi' arrives with a small box of explosive cartridges and smaller satchel of electric dets. 'Fundi' (expert --anyone further from 50 miles away) Demonstrates his famous technique of 'overpressure' dismantling a slapped-together piece pioneer construction from 1880's. The first attempt in a small shed of 3.0 x 3.0m square and approx 4.0 ht was gracefully popped apart by placing a small charge in the mid-room. Door and windows tightly boarded over and the charge fired -- a great success if I say so myself (hate to criticise a fellow powderman) --the smoke clears and true enough the boards are sprung and much is to be recycled in MiLady's new mansion..... a few more relatively easy shots and the stack of pioneer planks is impressive ---- but now we come to the saddest bit! A fairly large, planked chicken roost about 6.0m x 4.0m was the penultimate structure for dismantling. Our Blaster Bold & True did hi9s magical rain dance and waggled his tape measure and frowned a few times and made up his mind on exactly where to place said carefully calculated charge in mid-point of the Chicken roost --- but didn't look as carefully as he might have underfoot. The ever attentive couple by now had ambled closer and closer to the site and the explosions by now were scarcely as loud as a report from a 12 bore shotgun. Our hero by now was really quite cocky --but did caution them to retreat to a nearby knoll to better film the enterprise for posterity as it would take in the completeness of the site. Anyway all is ready and the charge touched off and the initial shot blast is immediately followed by thunderous rolling ball of flame and smoke and the shock of detonation reaches the now very startled couple on their film knoll. The smoke cloud rolls way and all that is left is a small pile of tooth-pick splinters and not much else. Our Hero had forgotten about dried chicken shit from the 1880's and more recent times had accumulated to quite a depth and by now was very dried out and quite rich in nitrate. Being rapidly disturbed by the explosion and resulting flash the newly disturbed chicken shit reacted quite energetically and made a secondary explosion and the pioneer planks turned into tooth-picks. She was very miffed and started to mumble about not paying our hero, but upon due consideration as her new house might receive the same attention she coughed up the dosh and employed our Hero never again... a sad but true tale!

My next door neighbour stinks of pig shit and the oddball likes going through my recycling bin when I'm out the back sunbathing.

Utter Twat.
Bobby trap the bin, air bag compressed air cartridge, linked to a big box of dog shit. he wont do it again!

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
"In 1992, a crack Waltern commando unit was sent to Hereford by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security boat house to the London underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as families of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Ghay-Team."

Mufulira

Old-Salt
How does it feel, having desecrated the dwelling place of the poor man, leaving him to cry out to God for justice?
How does it feel, having released all that carbon into the atmosphere, causing the whole Earth to cry out to God for justice in the midst of Man Made Climate Change?

That wasn't an explosion of righteousnes, but an explosion of suffering, the igniting of the paste of sin.
I was accompanied by the 2 Messengers of Impending Doom and 2 of the Sherriff of The Grassy River Forest Wardens --- all were armed and looked very warry and capable of dealing with forest dwellers of any persuasion. Besides not paying into the treasury was deemed a mortal sin and punishable by divine retribution or TNT which ever way deemed best. You did notice a pair of blue jeans casually tossed 30ft up[ the birch tree on the left side??

Latest Threads