Love Thy Neigbour

Mufulira

Old-Salt
A while back some representatives from our Government asked if I would assist in a rural improvement project, namely help remove a trespassers rural type cabin from encroaching on Crown Land, the owner had been repeatedly advised by personal interview and phone calls and lawyer letters and warnings that steps would be taken. Our hero merely shrugged the negative comments and continued to inhabit his rural dwelling. Then one fine day accompanied by 4 armed guys (2 constables and 2 wardens) and packing 30kg of TNT slurry plus some boosters of significant power. We arrived entered the premises by way of 20g of pentolite to open the door and slung the sack full of Slurry from the rafters and touched it off and as you will note the cabin sort of tuned into splinters and the stainless steel kitchen fixtures and armoured windows scythed thro' the Crown Lands. Job done and dusted. The cabin was seen no more

Attachments

I was rather shocked when I last attended a Pride event. They were dancing suggestively to shit music, and they were improperly dressed. I walked into that situation totally un-lubed.

Londo

LE
If Christ can cure one of homosexual perversion why are there so many on the annual Pride parades?

Is he overwhelmed or is he just an idle bastard?
Amen

I most definitely wasn't lubed, because I don't actively engage in such filthy, degrading and gratifying acts, or give myself easily to another man. I keep my head down, and myself to myself.

How does it feel, having desecrated the dwelling place of the poor man, leaving him to cry out to God for justice?
How does it feel, having released all that carbon into the atmosphere, causing the whole Earth to cry out to God for justice in the midst of Man Made Climate Change?

That wasn't an explosion of righteousnes, but an explosion of suffering, the igniting of the paste of sin.

Londo

LE
How does it feel, having desecrated the dwelling place of the poor man, leaving him to cry out to God for justice?
How does it feel, having released all that carbon into the atmosphere, causing the whole Earth to cry out to God for justice in the midst of Man Made Climate Change?

That wasn't an explosion of righteousnes, but an explosion of suffering, the igniting of the paste of sin.
Amen

Try not living in a flat or other poor people accommodation.
Hear, hear I would have thought all these successful ex squaddies would have a bit of space to live in.

Here's music you can loudly play to keep the neighbours on your good side during these difficult times

Last edited:
I most definitely wasn't lubed, because I don't actively engage in such filthy, degrading and gratifying acts, or give myself easily to another man. I keep my head down, and myself to myself.
So 8 pints and you're Jarrods

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
I want to thank everyone for their heartfelt support and let them know I’ve come to the decision that I’m going to move.