Love Thy Neigbour

to a much higher authority (Jesus). You have recourse.

....and what pray, is that going to achieve, as he does not exist in any coherent form, only in the minds of the gullible, he's hardly going to appear and take the miscreant to task. Arrest him, take him down the nick, to court, lecture, or otherwise penalise him, you can pray, moan, sing, invoke the gospels, threaten whinge and complain till you are blue in the face to any or all of your sky pixies, fcuk all will happen.

For a real solid concrete response, its the police, army, MI5-6, CIA, Mossed, KGB, FBI. NIA GCHQ, Menwith hill, And the council enforcement officers, who will act, not some man made concept,, that has no logical or solid foundation of truth or evidence. Or you could just go around and read him his fortune. pain is a good deterrent. FFS grow up, its the 21st century, not the middle ages. live long and prosper.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Damn! I thought this would be a thread about Nina Baden-Semper
nbs.jpg

endure

GCM
Nope. They multiply by indoctrination, conversion and secretive recruitment methods. It's all in our information leaflets.

Like Jesuits?

Yokel

LE
I try to be a good neighbour, so when I had a shared house of girls as neighbours, who liked to sunbathe nude, I checked the fence for holes and gaps every day. If I found anything I looked into it.

Sometimes it was hard but it was worth it.

My neighbour downstairs is an alcohol dependent moron.

He probably started out as a moron, then discovered Smirnoff.

The only good thing about this soddin’ virus is it stops him pissing in the stair-well and having his sofa-surfing thieving cnuts around.

He’s got this AirCast boot on.

You know, the kind you wear after surgery on a tendon.

He’s been wearing it for ten years!

If he fronts up at the hospital, I will do everything I can to make sure he lives, but I tell you I’ll be gritting my teeth ‘cos he’s a total oxygen-thief, and the sooner the virus takes him the better.

Except that when all around is a wasteland, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see the tenacious sod standing in the ruins, swigging cheap cider and pissing on the dead.

With his ******* AirCast boot on.

He's not worth eating. Finish him and ransack his gaff for booze.

Nice plump grain fed vegans on the other hand...

....and what pray, is that going to achieve, as he does not exist in any coherent form, only in the minds of the gullible, he's hardly going to appear and take the miscreant to task. Arrest him, take him down the nick, to court, lecture, or otherwise penalise him, you can pray, moan, sing, invoke the gospels, threaten whinge and complain till you are blue in the face to any or all of your sky pixies, fcuk all will happen.

For a real solid concrete response, its the police, army, MI5-6, CIA, Mossed, KGB, FBI. NIA GCHQ, Menwith hill, And the council enforcement officers, who will act, not some man made concept,, that has no logical or solid foundation of truth or evidence. Or you could just go around and read him his fortune. pain is a good deterrent. FFS grow up, its the 21st century, not the middle ages. live long and prosper.
My, that's a Berlin Wall of negative waves right there.

Jesus is coming back, and when He does, He will appear amongst the clouds in glory. When that happens, He will deal with annoying neighbours and homosexuals.
Think of Jesus as the council enforcement officer of God.

My, that's a Berlin Wall of negative waves right there.

Jesus is coming back, and when He does, He will appear amongst the clouds in glory. When that happens, He will deal with annoying neighbours and homosexuals.
Think of Jesus as the council enforcement officer of God.
Will he demand I pay my 13 years of council tax arrears ?

Because if so my faith in our lord may be tested.

No. Jesus paid the price on the cross, so you don't need to.
He plays havoc with Hotel booking systems though, all that waltzing into hotels dropping three nails on the counter and asking them to put him up for the night

Sorry, Homosexuals or the security apparatus in the 50's?
Both. The COMMUNISTS encouraged homosexuality, and used them as infiltrating change agents within the West's security apparatus during the 1950s.
Within three decades we saw the emergence of Frankie Goes to Hollywood, the Freddie Mercury disease and Bros. Satan's programming, I call it.

Now we face a huge battle to cure homosexuality amongst the cultural backdrop of degenerates such as Stormzy and Lillyallen.

Be vigilant.

Mufulira

Old-Salt
I feel like a lone voice in the wilderness crying 'Repent! Repent!'

Nobody understands me.
I feel like a lone voice in the wilderness crying 'Repent! Repent!'

Nobody understands me.
A while back some representatives from our Government asked if I would assist in a rural improvement project, namely help remove a trespassers rural type cabin from encroaching on Crown Land, the owner had been repeatedly advised by personal interview and phone calls and lawyer letters and warnings that steps would be taken. Our hero merely shrugged the negative comments and continued to inhabit his rural dwelling. Then one fine day accompanied by 4 armed guys (2 constables and 2 wardens) and packing 30kg of TNT slurry plus some boosters of significant power. We arrived entered the premises by way of 20g of pentolite to open the door and slung the sack full of Slurry from the rafters and touched it off and as you will note the cabin sort of tuned into splinters and the stainless steel kitchen fixtures and armoured windows scythed thro' the Crown Lands. Job done and dusted. The cabin was seen no more

Attachments

If Christ can cure one of homosexual perversion, He can cure this.

His father is supposedly all powerful and he can only 'cure' one?

A while back some representatives from our Government asked if I would assist in a rural improvement project, namely help remove a trespassers rural type cabin from encroaching on Crown Land, the owner had been repeatedly advised by personal interview and phone calls and lawyer letters and warnings that steps would be taken. Our hero merely shrugged the negative comments and continued to inhabit his rural dwelling. Then one fine day accompanied by 4 armed guys (2 constables and 2 wardens) and packing 30kg of TNT slurry plus some boosters of significant power. We arrived entered the premises by way of 20g of pentolite to open the door and slung the sack full of Slurry from the rafters and touched it off and as you will note the cabin sort of tuned into splinters and the stainless steel kitchen fixtures and armoured windows scythed thro' the Crown Lands. Job done and dusted. The cabin was seen no more

no 'money shot'?

I was rather shocked when I last attended a Pride event. They were dancing suggestively to shit music, and they were improperly dressed. I walked into that situation totally un-lubed.

Latest Threads