Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Love Thy Neigbour

witsend

War hero
Aye right you are!

My neighbour is a ******. Always on to the council or polis about me. Self confessed ‘strange man’ who amuses me, for the moment.

Until last week I lived in a bustling village, but all of a sudden the only two living souls in the building are me and the ****.

Anyone else have neighbours you’re going to torture?

Aye right you are!

My neighbour is a ******. Always on to the council or polis about me. Self confessed ‘strange man’ who amuses me, for the moment.

Until last week I lived in a bustling village, but all of a sudden the only two living souls in the building are me and the ****.

Perhaps you should pray for him. He might be reporting you to the police and council, but you can report him to a much higher authority (Jesus). You have recourse.

Hope this helps.

Aye right you are!

I wonder whether the feeling is mutual?

If Christ can cure one of homosexual perversion why are there so many on the annual Pride parades?

Is he overwhelmed or is he just an idle bastard?

They keep multiplying, and Christ is following a strategy of keeping them down to a manageable level.
The Pray the Gay away thing is an intensive programme, an individual effort, so it takes time before society sees the results.

I was rather shocked when I last attended a Pride event. They were dancing suggestively to shit music, and they were improperly dressed. I walked into that situation totally unprepared.

Aye right you are!

Which one are you again?

john-mills-trevor-howard-in-ryans-daughter-1970-R000X7.jpg

My neighbour downstairs is an alcohol dependent moron.

He probably started out as a moron, then discovered Smirnoff.

The only good thing about this soddin’ virus is it stops him pissing in the stair-well and having his sofa-surfing thieving cnuts around.

He’s got this AirCast boot on.

You know, the kind you wear after surgery on a tendon.

He’s been wearing it for ten years!

If he fronts up at the hospital, I will do everything I can to make sure he lives, but I tell you I’ll be gritting my teeth ‘cos he’s a total oxygen-thief, and the sooner the virus takes him the better.

Except that when all around is a wasteland, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see the tenacious sod standing in the ruins, swigging cheap cider and pissing on the dead.

With his ******* AirCast boot on.