Love Thy Neigbour

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Aye right you are!

My neighbour is a wanker. Always on to the council or polis about me. Self confessed ‘strange man’ who amuses me, for the moment.

Until last week I lived in a bustling village, but all of a sudden the only two living souls in the building are me and the cunt.

Anyone else have neighbours you’re going to torture?

Aye right you are!

My neighbour is a ******. Always on to the council or polis about me. Self confessed ‘strange man’ who amuses me, for the moment.

Until last week I lived in a bustling village, but all of a sudden the only two living souls in the building are me and the ****.

Perhaps you should pray for him. He might be reporting you to the police and council, but you can report him to a much higher authority (Jesus). You have recourse.

Hope this helps.

Aye right you are!

My neighbour is a ******. Always on to the council or polis about me. Self confessed ‘strange man’ who amuses me, for the moment.

Until last week I lived in a bustling village, but all of a sudden the only two living souls in the building are me and the ****.

I wonder whether the feeling is mutual?

JackSofty

War Hero
Stop giving me ideas!
There are too many twots around here who need taking out.
Shall I start with anonymous paedo accusations or be less subtle?

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

endure

GCM
If Christ can cure one of homosexual perversion, He can cure this.

If Christ can cure one of homosexual perversion why are there so many on the annual Pride parades?

Is he overwhelmed or is he just an idle bastard?

If Christ can cure one of homosexual perversion why are there so many on the annual Pride parades?

Is he overwhelmed or is he just an idle bastard?
They keep multiplying, and Christ is following a strategy of keeping them down to a manageable level.
The Pray the Gay away thing is an intensive programme, an individual effort, so it takes time before society sees the results.

I was rather shocked when I last attended a Pride event. They were dancing suggestively to shit music, and they were improperly dressed. I walked into that situation totally unprepared.

endure

GCM
Aye right you are!

Which one are you again?

john-mills-trevor-howard-in-ryans-daughter-1970-R000X7.jpg

Londo

LE
My soft close toilet seat is gay in more ways I wish to mention .

My neighbour downstairs is an alcohol dependent moron.

He probably started out as a moron, then discovered Smirnoff.

The only good thing about this soddin’ virus is it stops him pissing in the stair-well and having his sofa-surfing thieving cunts around.

He’s got this AirCast boot on.

You know, the kind you wear after surgery on a tendon.

He’s been wearing it for ten years!

Cunt.

If he fronts up at the hospital, I will do everything I can to make sure he lives, but I tell you I’ll be gritting my teeth ‘cos he’s a total oxygen-thief, and the sooner the virus takes him the better.

Except that when all around is a wasteland, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see the tenacious sod standing in the ruins, swigging cheap cider and pissing on the dead.

With his fucking AirCast boot on.

Cunt.

I can't think why he would be reporting you to the police just for wanting to torture and murder him.

He sounds totally unreasonable , you should torture and murder him before he gets you first.

My neighbour downstairs is an alcohol dependent moron.

He probably started out as a moron, then discovered Smirnoff.

The only good thing about this soddin’ virus is it stops him pissing in the stair-well and having his sofa-surfing thieving cnuts around.

He’s got this AirCast boot on.

You know, the kind you wear after surgery on a tendon.

He’s been wearing it for ten years!

If he fronts up at the hospital, I will do everything I can to make sure he lives, but I tell you I’ll be gritting my teeth ‘cos he’s a total oxygen-thief, and the sooner the virus takes him the better.

Except that when all around is a wasteland, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see the tenacious sod standing in the ruins, swigging cheap cider and pissing on the dead.

With his ******* AirCast boot on.

It sounds like your neighbour is burdened by pain. He desperately needs your love.
Tell him to remove that aid, and put on the AirCast of righteousness and swig from the Smirnoff of life.