Love island EOD Walt

Fucking kill me now....I watched Love island and some bird is apparently an EOD operator

Love Island star Camilla's SHOCKING job finally explained

"Camilla's job is to locate and identify the ordnance and then evaluate the hazard it presents to the local civilian population. Once this is known, she would have to take action to mitigate risk by rendering the item safe.

If this is not possible, Camilla or a member of her team would ensure safe disposal through neutralization or demolition"

I just can't see it.

@eodmatt @dingerr

Surely a charity admin bint rather than a bomb doctor

On top of that she is the whiniest snivelly fucktard

Pic source is someone from Bluestone 42, according to Cortana anyway.

As long as she believed I'm an Underwaterknifefighter 1st Class and let me play with her parts for a bit, I'd let het take first crack at any UXBs round my way no problem.

As long as she believed I'm an Underwaterknifefighter 1st Class and let me play with her parts for a bit, I'd let het take first crack at any UXBs round my way no problem.

As senior instructor on your course I get first crack at her...

At least if something bad happened and the bomb she was working on blew up, she doesn't have any balls that would get "blown" off. No fuss, no muss at the hospital too with no extra step the surgeon would have to do to stick her back together. :?

I would. Like a heat seeking missile. ;-)

******* kill me now....I watched Love island and some bird is apparently an EOD operator

"Camilla's job is to locate and identify the ordnance and then evaluate the hazard it presents to the local civilian population. Once this is known, she would have to take action to mitigate risk by rendering the item safe.

If this is not possible, Camilla or a member of her team would ensure safe disposal through neutralization or demolition"

I just can't see it.

@eodmatt @dingerr

Weeeeeell, as I posted on another thread some time back, when I was RE1 at DEODS (in about 1989 I think) we had the first two women potential EOD operators on an 8B1 officers and SNCO's course. The RAF bird passed with no probs but the army bird failed fuze immunisation. Her first words after bursting into tears was "It's because I'm a woman isn't it?"

I responded by telling her that she had simply failed to comply with the standard and that if she wanted, she was entitled to a re-test after 24 hours had elapsed. Exit classroom 4 wailing and howling and blowing snot everywhere.

I knew that she would prolly fail the second test too (because she really wasn't up to it) and if she did fail it would be my fault. So I got WO2 Al G...h from the 33 EOD training wing to come up to my classroom and test her the next day.

She failed and was duly posted out the same day.

I have to say that the RAF bird who passed was bloody good, far better than the army bird. And far better than the RE Lt Colonel, who failed the chemical exam.

I hope you RTU'd him as well :) Or did he go on to Command?
Oh him? I declined to falsify his exam results, so someone else did it and he went on to command.

My confidential report that year was "outstanding" or whatever - together with the comment written by the reporting officer that I was "disloyal". Since I was due out of the army the next year anyway, I didn't give a fuck.

At least if something bad happened and the bomb she was working on blew up, she doesn't have any balls that would get "blown" off. No fuss, no muss at the hospital too with no extra step the surgeon would have to do to stick her back together. :?

I would. Like a meat seeking pissile. ;-)
more accurate.

******* kill me now....I watched Love island and some bird is apparently an EOD operator

I just can't see it.

@eodmatt @dingerr

Hold on a minute. While its all very well concentrating on the alleged walting and if we would /wouldnt do her, what the holy bollocky fuck were you doing watching love island for in the first place?
And why would you admit it?
There are more subtle ways of coming out apparently.

Oh him? I declined to falsify his exam results, so someone else did it and he went on to command.

My confidential report that year was "outstanding" or whatever - together with the comment written by the reporting officer that I was "disloyal". Since I was due out of the army the next year anyway, I didn't give a fuck.
Now this is of interest and I mean in a non-capbadge willie waving contest :)

Was he a PR hungry fecker when he commanded? It is just that I worked at SHB and one turned up and wanted to have photos of him and his fecking Range Rover everywhere. He was pissed off when I pointed out that it was an explosives area and no photography was allowed.