• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Love Changes

i have a problem gentlemen/ladies,

ive been goin with a girl now for about 1 and a half months, n i like ehr loads really pretty n stuff,
but i get streesed sometimes but i dnt know how, it might b college or school or family or usmthin but i tak it out on her which i know i shudnt n i feel like i dnt wanna go out wid her, but i do iv u undastand me, i no it sounds a bit irish dats probly cus i am but anyway, can any of you great people help me please!!!!!!!!

Are you taking the p1ss????

Fcuking hell what do you think this is? The mills and boon fan club thred?

Do they have schools where you live?

Big Dave - is your size in inverse proportion to your IQ? If not, please stop the chavspeak and use English.

After deciphering your chavbabble, I am disappointed that you appear to be a wife beater (do correct me if I am wrong, but it may have been lost in the translation). Stop it. Stop it now. It's not something a real man does and you should seek professional help.

Big dave are you for real! 8O You need to learn to read and write. I suggest you make good use of the time whilst your ASBO is in force and break out the Janet and John books. :D

hey guys, cut bigdave some slack - he is obviosly using his dads PC while at home, im sure he will start Big School soon and will learn to read and communicate more effectively.

bigdave: stop stealing your girlfriends rusks, tell her you think you love her, write her a poem - actually, forget that, what was i thinking? - and let her play with your care-bear

now, if you can do without me in the nursery, i'll be off

Yeahbutnobut... y am havng problemz wid mi bweefriend...He suffaz from frustrashun coz he only haz one brayn cell...y waz advyzd 2 talk it vrough wid him n a counsellor fukin coz communicashun iz de key..u no..but az neiva of uz can speak English wi dun undastand wat each ova iz sayng...fuk...let alone wat a counsellor might suggest...y dnk he lovez me n mi babies..u no..even vough vey do hav different fadaz and me hav been wonderng weva 2 hav anova baby coz wi can use da addishunal benefitz 4 more drugs..hehe..alcohol n cigarettes..u no..which wud fukin mayk uz bod happy...*

*My thanks to Chavelfish, without which this post would not have been possible! :D

I hear poetry is good for expressing ones self....

Tracy I dnt fink i love u!
I no it hurts lik a over due poo

but i just dnt lik grls like u
toodle loo

4give my insults
4give my anger

I just don't love you nomore
can we still sh@g?

Oracle said:
Big Dave - is your size in inverse proportion to your IQ? If not, please stop the chavspeak and use English.

After deciphering your chavbabble, I am disappointed that you appear to be a wife beater (do correct me if I am wrong, but it may have been lost in the translation). Stop it. Stop it now. It's not something a real man does and you should seek professional help.
Dozy - thanks to the referral to Chavelfish - I may make significant use of it later. Anyway, Big dave, if you had trouble deciphering my reply, I have had it translated for you:

Big Dav - iz ur size n nverse proporshun 2 ur IQ? If not...fuk...plz stop da chavspeak n use English... afta deciferng ur chavbabble...lyk...y am disapponted dat u appear 2 be a wife be8r (do correct me if me am wrong..hehe..but it may hav been lost n da translashun)...Stop it...Stop it now...itz not sumink a real man doez and u should seek profeshunal help...

Oracle said:
Oracle said:

Big Dav - iz ur size n nverse proporshun 2 ur IQ? If not...fuk...plz stop da chavspeak n use English... afta deciferng ur chavbabble...lyk...y am disapponted dat u appear 2 be a wife be8r (do correct me if me am wrong..hehe..but it may hav been lost n da translashun)...Stop it...Stop it now...itz not sumink a real man doez and u should seek profeshunal help...

:lol: :lol: You and Dozy seem very able in the the language of the chav.

can we meet down asdas,
before we get our asbos,
we need to buy some cider,
and then to court we will go,
but i need to dump you cause ive met someother slag,
get my keys for the nova grab my giro and stick them in a bag,
i know i hit you i know it hurts like hell,
even though when i punch you i hit like a drunken girl,
i have to go now i think i have the skids,
and you need to go home and feed 18 of our kids,
iam off to do something good and better for us all,
i have already enrolled and now iam off to nursery school.

I'm getting too old for this site!! What the fcuk is this thread all about? Some bloke who is only with his lady cause she is attractive, but beats her when he's p!ssed off?

Where the fcuk are the moderators?

Latest Threads