Love Bites

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by putteesinmyhands, Jan 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, what's the score? Anybody still giving/receiving?

What was the point, anyway? Was it a way of marking territory? Or more a case of "While I'm inflicting pain up here, you won't be aware of what I'm doing down there"?

Speaking personally, love bites went out at around the time that I realised that Snake Bite wasn't really a cool drink and was the reserve of under age drinkers.
  2. Love bites where?
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I never really understood the vampire like proclivities of some of my colleagues and the site of some bint with bruises on their neck was not a great turn on - although not a complete turn-off as obviously she is up for a snog. :)
  4. It was a teenage mark of success, IMO. You got her to bite you so that you could proudly display them to your mates.

Since none of them had ever been close to a woman either, you could apply them with a set of pliers or your gran's dentures and no-one would be any the wiser.
  5. They call them "Slag Tags" nowadays...
  6. I found some time ago, when the 'receiver' tried to admire my attempts on her smooth neck, that false teeth take away the ability to give good suction.

And anyway, what would her colleagues at The Ladies College think of her?
  7. Ah, yes! The scarves in summer syndrome. Worn so that your mum couldn't see but pulled down ever so slightly so that when you got to school, it looked as though it had accidentally slipped.
  8. Nowadays they walk into class with spunk running down their inside leg.

9. Good God, I'd forgotten about those! I remember a guy at school 1975ish coming in with a polo neck, and showing off the marks.
    Nowadays as has been said, a mere snog is not considered worthy of mention, other than the sub 10 year olds.
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

They were wrong on so many levels, unless, of course, it was on your bell end.
  11. Well just because someone started this thread, I am going to get some bint (mrs w_m) to give me one on the neck. Just so I can show all my mates down at the bar.
  12. They can be bad for the health.
    Coy (TA) shooting weekend, armourer had been out on the town and scored with a young tart. She gave him a right set all up his neck.
    Next day was a families day on the range, when his missus arrived and saw the results -'cos he couldn't hide them in uniform,- she didn't half give him a major kicking.
    Hardened men both Reg and TA turned their faces from the terrible scene, though it still brings a grin to my chops a quarter of a century later.

13. Slag Tags - What a very pleasant phrase!
  14. Same problem here with Mrs Pongo number 1. Mind you, they did say that the definition of a craftsman was the ability to give a love bite between the fanny and the ********!
  15. Wrong on so many levels...

A bit like a dwarf raping an alsatian in a lift...