• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Louise Mensch berates 'immoral' Twitter users over abuse

Right you lovely lot, I hope no-one is taking Ms Mench's obvious good looks and cosyness to Die Murdoch Furhrer to give her a hard time?

Conservative MP Louise Mensch has hit out at "immoral and misogynistic" Twitter users for subjecting her to abuse for her stance on Rupert Murdoch.

"If somebody is considered attractive, it's a sexual and violent fantasy levelled against them. If someone is considered unattractive, it's personal remarks about their body."
She added: "The stuff directed at me was not illegal, it was just immoral and misogynistic."

Cumbria Police chief constable Stuart Hyde, who has national responsibility with the Association of Chief Police Officers for e-crime, said: "I have read the comments made about Louise and it is sexist bigotry at its worst."
BBC News - Mensch berates 'immoral' Twitter users over abuse

Her words make me feel that there's a few ARRSE'rs that could qualify.
I also reckon it must be a quiet day ay The Labour Party HQ then?

What do reckon she's thinking about?

_60007975_60004980.jpg

Could she eyeing up some Journo hunk for a game of 'hide-the-sausage'? Or maybe some fit totty and wondering if she might ever dabble in some unadulterated clam-jousting?

I would. But before talking about immoral, she should look at her party's immoral stance over that Aussie cunt Murdoch.
A good point. There are allegations flying around all over the place about some of the stuff Sky got up to. The biggest allegation is that they used an organisation called the House of Ill Compute (HOIC) to hack ITV digital so that it could be watched for free.

A good point. There are allegations flying around all over the place about some of the stuff Sky got up to. The biggest allegation is that they used an organisation called the House of Ill Compute (HOIC) to hack ITV digital so that it could be watched for free.
It's actually that they employed that lot to crack their opponent and then make available the code.

Could have totally crashed the opponent's company (which I suppose is what it was intended to do).

Not quite as low as hacking an abducted girls telephone, but still the mark of a cnut.
TV Digital was first launched as On Digital and was set up as a rival to News Corporation's Sky TV in 1998. But the widespread availability of secret codes to reproduce the cards needed to access the service meant ITV Digital's services could be accessed for free by pirates.
BBC News - News Corporation firm NDS accused of ITV Digital hack

Of course it's not as if she's ever traded on her looks to raise her public profile by doing a fashion shoot for GQ magazine or anything. Oh hang on............

See also under: Petard hoist by own/ mother-of-three/ wizard's sleeve.

Dear Ms Mensch,

I'm sorry that some twats on Twatter have threatened you with physical violence, as I do have a list of people who should be smashed in the face with the hammer, and you're not on it. You are on my 'Bismarck' list, though.

Anyway, whilst I wouldn't condone the threats made against your person and the demeaning language used against you, I might suggest that you and all the other Tory MPs on the Culture, Media and Sports committee might concede the basic fact that Rupert Murdoch is the spawn of the devil, and that both he and his bastard of a son should be executed at Wapping, which back in the day was the place to arrange for various scrotes and scumbags to meet their maker with Mr Rope. This should end the barrage of abuse which is coming your way.

Yours,

W-W

PS: If you ever fancy a bit of rough ...

Technically speaking, she's quite attractive.I can't help but think, however, that she's best viewed as a receding face disappearing into the murky depths of the ocean while manacled to a cannonball.

Latest Threads