Louis Walsh you cock!

I slipped in the front room this evening and accidentally watched the XFactor! .... honest! Nearly wet meself when Louis had to wave goodbye to his top group while his other act, the cringworthy John & Edward got voted thru to next week. Irish tosspot, i hope the irony hasn't been lost on him. Wot a fekkin donut! :x

No.... but i am for watching it! Forced to by the Missus of course. Crikey Fallschirmjager.... when i spotted u'd replied to this post i was expecting to be ripped apart. Deservedly so i might add. Snuffle!

L

Lizard_Lips

Doogonk said:
No.... but i am for watching it! Forced to by the Missus of course. Crikey Fallschirmjager.... when i spotted u'd replied to this post i was expecting to be ripped apart. Deservedly so i might add. Snuffle!
Fallschirmjager's getting soft in his old age

Lizard_Lips said:
Doogonk said:
Fallschirmjager's getting soft in his old age
It's cause i've lost me black sweat top! :D

Fallschirmjager said:
Well I think Edward and John are dead fit.
aka Beavis and Butthead

Are you in the feared 3 para mortars ?

Its like how my dick accidentally slipped inside your missus.

Well I spent £3546546354365435 on calls this weekend alone put my phone on speed redial voting for the twins as I know they are Sluggys children and I love them, just to WAH the entire nation....thier talent is genius! :twisted:

Seeing as its an acknowledged fact that Walsh is a Cun*

can we also include his brother in that category- He is a member of the Garda Siochana's Traffic Corp

here in Ireland and he is a bigger clown than his brother.

Well i don't think it's funny anymore! I'm beginning to lose sleep and everyfin'! I'm worried to.... i'm beginning to regret telling the Missus that "If those two tosspots win then i'll blow the dog"!!!!!