Louis Walsh - Toilet Attendant ???

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HHH, Jun 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

That just can't be right after all he has done to safeguard quality in modern popular music. We have him to thank for the likes of Boyzone, Westlife and for a good laugh Ronan Keatings solo career..............compared to that, what he is accused of is pretty inconsequential.

3. I'd let the old queen rape my virgin hoop for a cool million (£s, not euros). Louis, if you're reading this, call me x

4. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. You are a wrong'un, and no mistake.

5. I've heard you and Jarrod get it together every ARRSE crawl so how many times have you been a virgin now?

• Like Like x 1
  6. If someone came up to you, with 1mil in a silver briefcase, chucked it on the table and said "it's yours, right now, if can smash you up the ricker" you'd say "no"?

Liar.

7. Jarrod told me that "it doesn't count."

8. HHH

HHH LE

Too right I'd say no, not in a silver briefcase, too showy, now a good leather one and I'm yours !!

9. I'll do it for Half that, let the bidding(Downwards ) commence! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Quite right too! It only counts if you push back, or swallow.

11. Shouldn't the correct sign off to that kind of offer be

"PM me yah?"

12. So, to be clear, kissing is allowed?

13. what about felching?

14. I saw a headline just now stating that he is suicidal over the claim. So if we can just keep the pressure on for a day or so it should be job-jobbed. I hear he's only waiting for his Mammy to kick it, then he will be leaping out of that particular closet, jazz hands at the ready.

Is a reach around permitted or is that too gay?

15. Louis who???????????????????????