Louis Theroux BBC 2 9pm - Hatred is too nice a word

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by hammersandspanners, Apr 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unbelievable, saw this in the news a while back but this is beyond belief

2. Their website:

www.godhatesamerica.com

We should all get in contact and show them the error of their ways and do everyting we can to destroy these cnut's website.

Words escape me.

3. I wish they wouldn't beat around the bush like that and just get staight to the point!

4. Watching it now.

'The Jews worship the rectum!'

Bloody hell,

Shallom brothers!

5. Seems that any threats etc seem to be futile. I know we shouldn't take it seriously but fcukin hell this is really pissin me off. Can't switch off though!

6. The guy that seems quite prevelant is a bawbag journo that was turned whilst making a documentary about this clan of ba'bags!!!! How ironic, Louis Theroux is one high brow non-emotional bloke!! On yoursel' son!!!!

7. I've been watching this on and off as my curiousity has nearly completely waned. Silly asses, they ought to be sterillised so that they can't breed no others to carry on such an aimless message. If they hate America so much, why are they still living there?

"They're supposed to give 10% of their pay to their Church" They you go, the reason why all this started in the first place! :lol:

8. Wow, the irony of slagging off the people who have gifted them their right to the freedom of speech.......nutters one and all.

9. Wow, the irony of slagging off the people who have gifted them their right to the freedom of speech.......nutters one and all.

10. Err, I'm no theologian (in fact, not sure I can even spell it right) but doesn't the Bible tell us of a God who LOVES us all, unconditionally, no matter what, even when he hates our actions????

Maybe something got lost in the translation of their copies :tongue:

11. On the plus side, if they broke the law then a DNA test would narrow it down to a few hundred in bred fcukers!!!

12. These people make the Nazis he spent time with look almost human.

On a serious note, I didn't catch his name but respect to the US SSGT who died trying to defuse the IED.

13. Turn the other cheek; love thy neighbour; etc etc. None of this stuff I'm seeing strikes me as particularly 'Christian' in its tone. Still, the good news is that there's only a few of the loonies, let's hope there's a cult-like mass suicide end to it all - soon.......

14. Aren't you just shaking with fear at that warning? :roll:

15. Turn the other cheek; love thy neighbour; etc etc. None of this stuff I'm seeing strikes me as particularly 'Christian' in its tone. Still, the good news is that there's only a few of the loonies, let's hope there's a cult-like mass suicide end to it all - soon.......