Louis Theroux BBC 2 9pm - Hatred is too nice a word

Unbelievable, saw this in the news a while back but this is beyond belief

Seems that any threats etc seem to be futile. I know we shouldn't take it seriously but fcukin hell this is really pissin me off. Can't switch off though!

The guy that seems quite prevelant is a bawbag journo that was turned whilst making a documentary about this clan of ba'bags!!!! How ironic, Louis Theroux is one high brow non-emotional bloke!! On yoursel' son!!!!

I've been watching this on and off as my curiousity has nearly completely waned. Silly asses, they ought to be sterillised so that they can't breed no others to carry on such an aimless message. If they hate America so much, why are they still living there?

"They're supposed to give 10% of their pay to their Church" They you go, the reason why all this started in the first place! :lol:

Wow, the irony of slagging off the people who have gifted them their right to the freedom of speech.......nutters one and all.

Wow, the irony of slagging off the people who have gifted them their right to the freedom of speech.......nutters one and all.

Soon the whole world will have heard of Westboro Baptist Church and the unwavering message of Her little flock of slaughter. We have preached for nearly 16 years now on the mean streets of America, seeking doors of utterance to cross international boundaries so we might preach the doom of idolatrous Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Now, God Almighty, in His due time, has opened just such a door. You will have no excuse once the BBC and Channel 4 release their pieces on the WBC. No matter what perverted light they display us in, you will receive the message. God Hates Fags. God Hates You. The World is Doomed. This very well may be the last warning this doomed mass of mankind will receive before Christ returns in fire and glory to punish you. Whether you will hear it, or whether you will forbear, it is of no consequence to us. You have been warned.
Err, I'm no theologian (in fact, not sure I can even spell it right) but doesn't the Bible tell us of a God who LOVES us all, unconditionally, no matter what, even when he hates our actions????

Maybe something got lost in the translation of their copies :tongue:

On the plus side, if they broke the law then a DNA test would narrow it down to a few hundred in bred fcukers!!!

These people make the Nazis he spent time with look almost human.

On a serious note, I didn't catch his name but respect to the US SSGT who died trying to defuse the IED.

Turn the other cheek; love thy neighbour; etc etc. None of this stuff I'm seeing strikes me as particularly 'Christian' in its tone. Still, the good news is that there's only a few of the loonies, let's hope there's a cult-like mass suicide end to it all - soon.......

spunkymonkey said:
Soon the whole world will have heard of Westboro Baptist Church and the unwavering message of Her little flock of slaughter. We have preached for nearly 16 years now on the mean streets of America, seeking doors of utterance to cross international boundaries so we might preach the doom of idolatrous Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Now, God Almighty, in His due time, has opened just such a door. You will have no excuse once the BBC and Channel 4 release their pieces on the WBC. No matter what perverted light they display us in, you will receive the message. God Hates Fags. God Hates You. The World is Doomed. This very well may be the last warning this doomed mass of mankind will receive before Christ returns in fire and glory to punish you. Whether you will hear it, or whether you will forbear, it is of no consequence to us. You have been warned.
Err, I'm no theologian (in fact, not sure I can even spell it right) but doesn't the Bible tell us of a God who LOVES us all, unconditionally, no matter what, even when he hates our actions????

Maybe something got lost in the translation of their copies :tongue:
Aren't you just shaking with fear at that warning? :roll:

Turn the other cheek; love thy neighbour; etc etc. None of this stuff I'm seeing strikes me as particularly 'Christian' in its tone. Still, the good news is that there's only a few of the loonies, let's hope there's a cult-like mass suicide end to it all - soon.......

I'm shaking with rage as I'm watching this. Every one of those smug, rude, condescending, bigoted, selfish, hypocritical, filthy-minded b@stards, poisoning their childrens' minds and endangering their safety while using God's name to promote their own agenda...they all need to be severely beaten by a pack of angry veterans. Especially that ex-cameraguy; he needs a punch in the mouth just for being a pasty, obnoxious cnut.

Our American Taleban...will whatever God monitors these things please just wipe all religious fanatics off the face of the planet, so the rest of us can get on with living our lives?

:pissedoff:

Oh, and I did notice how on, the one hand, Jews are "worshipers of the rectum" and "Christ-killers"...but on the other hand that obnoxious daughter was quoting Mosaic law at Louis Theroux to explain why he deserves to die for his sins? Talk about buffet-style religion. Cnuts cnuts cnuts.

Trembling so much I've had to ask Big Bert here with me be Daddy for a change - I've just wilted with the fear :oops:

I find it bizarre that a few hundred loonies can get our blood boiling!! Also that one old coward can spawn all these people who believe him!! He obviously hasn't shown the 'Popular bible' to his family and just made it all up! God bless the freedom of speech!! I'm sure they'd love a wee place to live in Al Amarah!! They'd welcome the clan there

'These sodomisers are going to eat your babies'

They are having a go at the Royal Marines now!

Cheeky gits.

PS. I cant believe this shit is legal. I would arrest every one of these people if they appeared anywhere near one of our funerals.