Loud music at Starbucks...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by xena.the.canuck, Jul 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was sitting in Starbucks yesterday, enjoying a cup of hot coffee, when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat. After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee and noticed that everybody was staring at me.

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

Oh, dear!
  2. You're fibbing there, are'nt you?
  3. ... mmmmaaaayyyybbbbeeee...
  4. I think you might be. Starbucks always play some funky jazz type stuff. If you could chuff to that kind of beat, then you have sphincter control like Johan Cruyffs ball control.
  5. Are you not used to that by now, farts or not?
  6. Due to lessons from MDN (peace be upon him).
  7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Regardless, I still let out an audible chuckle :D
  8. Starbucks!!!!!!! For fecks sake man. Lousy coffee, lousy service, sometimes no service. Allways busy with mongs and lousy music Find somewhere else to drink coffee for cripes sake. I've been there twice but never again.
  9. I heard Starbucks wouldn't send stuff to blokes in Iraq because it was against the war and anyone in it.
  10. Nope. Clickety click.
  11. I have snopes.com on speed dial, but well done for biting 8O

:D :D :D
  12. Dammit! Being on the other side of the pond and all, I still haven't got the hang of this "wah" sh1te. Barsteward.

:D :D :D
  13. On the plus side, I did laugh at your OP, purely because it's exactly the sort of shit I'd do. :)