Lottery grant for teaching tramps to growl

shaka said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=426778&in_page_id=1770

But initially they turned down a request to help with the Armed Forces Memorial Fund.
The people handing out the grants are totally unbelievable from the national lottery .

you have genuine requests like the A.F.M.F and they were turned down
and then they waste money on silly projects

The people of the u.k. believe that the money is going to good causes from the money which is taken out of the lottery fund and this is not the case .
I think the money could have gone to the A.F.M.F or helping homeless soldiers who are walking the streets with P.T.S.D. etc

I don't participate in the lottery and never will.

It is a tax on the desperate and a license to spend money on the stupid.

Mr Minton's bizarre improvised performances involve him laughing, growling, hissing and barking as well as singing.
Feck me, I think I'll apply for a grant as I seem to do this everytime I have some 'wifebeater' :lol:

He started the session by encouraging the homeless participants to laugh as hard as they can before asking them to 'explore all vocal possibilities'.
I can just see it now, a tramp (with a feral laugh and growl):

"get me some tenants super and some bensons from the offy you twat"

MrPVRd said:

Hear hear!

MrPVRd said:

My reasons for not playing are not the minute chances of winning, but the fact that they spend the money on such useless things.

The National Lottery has the potential to be a really useful fund (a bit like unit subs but on a nationwide level), but unfortunately seems to be run by lunatics with their heads in the clouds.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ExREME..TECH The NAAFI Bar 9
manchesterutd Army Pay, Claims & JPA 7
geezer466 The NAAFI Bar 88