LOTTERY CASH FOR THE ARMED FORCES MEMORIAL - VOTE NOW

The Armed Forces Memorial at The National Memorial Arboretum is competing against nine other projects in the Best Heritage Project category. To win this Award we need your votes!

The National Lottery Awards are an annual search to find the UK’s favourite Lottery-funded projects. The aim is to celebrate and recognise the difference that those projects have made to people, places and communities across the UK.

Winning the award will help us to further commemorate the brave service people who have made the ultimate sacrifice for their country. It will also help acknowledge the suffering of the families and loved ones left behind, including those affected by current conflicts.

Please take a minute to vote by visiting www.lotterygoodcauses.org.uk/awards

From there, click on the Best Heritage Project category and vote for us.

Alternatively you can call 0845 386 4459 to register your phone vote.
Buggered if I know why we should have to compete for cash like this for something which the people of this country probably feel is not a 'nice to have' more of an 'honour to provide' but there you go.

Voted
p.s you can vote as many times as you like, so if you have time to spare just keep clicking :D

longtimeago said:
Voted
p.s you can vote as many times as you like, so if you have time to spare just keep clicking :D

Cheers, I have quiet 9 hour shift tomorrow, so my fingers will be doing overtime.

Voted :)

Done

oldmuso said:
Vote cast :judge: It blocked me from voting twice though :(
Do it in a new Window or Tab and it will let you make as many votes as you see fit ;-)

It is a disgrace that any memorial to British Military forces should depend on funds from an organisation that only exists to collect "taxes" from the working poor .
Lottery funding is just a tax by another name.
If this Government had any concern for Men and Women who have given their lives to defend this Country, they would pay for the memorial.
I will vote NO here but be willing put up £10 of my pension towards the memorial